• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie's announcement canceled, confirming once again that E3 sucks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Halo branded fruit snacks?
Gummi spartan helmets! OMMMMMMGGGG

Hunahan

Banned
bungie.jpg

--

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ohhshit! :lol
skip just posted luke wouldnt be on 1upyours tomorrow either.

scarybore

Hunahan said:
http://photos.imageevent.com/scomer/gs/bungie.jpg

Just went to Bungie.net to see how many hours were left on the countdown and saw this, such a kick to the balls. The publisher, who I assume is Microsoft, can suck a big one. :(

LukeSmith

Quazar said:
Maybe Bungie is just fucking with us and will continue to make an announcement.

Nope.
Not our style. We already are deeply disappointed with how things unfolded to this point without getting our fans to the intended payoff.

Kibbles

LukeSmith said:
Nope.
Not our style. We already are deeply disappointed with how things unfolded to this point without getting our fans to the intended payoff.
Mass-Suicide Watch

Note to Bungie: Get a different Publisher.

Quazar

LukeSmith said:
Nope.

I have a paranoia/lack of trust problem. But this sucks if true. :'(

Ah man, I just finished playing some Halo 3 and jumped in to check some stats and saw that. Massive letdown. Oh well, if it is real, I'm sure Bungie is as disappointed as us. I know I would be if I was planning on showing something that I was excited about.

clashfan

This leads me to believe that the new Bungie game is much bigger then a xbla game. This sounds like a full retail game that MS wants to make a special announcement with.

I'm thinking this is fake. There's absolutely no reason why whoever the publisher would all of the sudden stop the announcement. It's not like the publisher just found out it's happening. They've been planning this for a while. And it's posted at 7:00 on the dot. We'll see.

Man I'm going to personally rip off J Allards balls. Im so pissed :(.

This probably means that it's related to Halo 3 since the publisher (MS) still has a say in it. They prolly saw how god awful the other press conferences were and realized they didnt need to show it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This stings a little, but it's ok guys!
It'll be all the more sweeter
when the 50 tylenol i just swallowed finally kill me

hauton

If Microsoft is the publisher, any points they scored with me with that FFXIII steal has been lost.

Gone.

As if we needed one less announcement at E3. Thanks a fucking bunch!

Seriously, it's as E3, dead from last year, attempted a reincarnation, only to come out as an aborted fetus in all it's horror. What a disaster.

sullyj

Hype train failed. You guys should do this every E3 just for the free press. Random countdowns and cryptic web pages are the new waggle.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
LukeSmith said:
Nope.

The intended payoff will come and it will be sweet. We all get it. It's too bad Microsoft doesn't.

Top Bottom