• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Luxury" music festival organised by Ja Rule turns into Lord of the Flies sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtCobra

EuroGAF: "Bread and cheese? Looks good to me!"

igGZ0zh.jpg
Hahahahaha

red731

This had me in tears!

Sucks for the stuff stolen tho.

Ja won't give it to ya!

ed: holy shit! hygiene levels at all time high!
We have a green bag here, who this? * 10 hands raised

Doc_Drop

This is fantastic.

People will never learn how difficult it is to put on events. Though this almost looks purposefully bad

sinkfla87

Code:
[IMG]https://19818-presscdn-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/94c/ce/a1632d88d879e99746b5ba05641bb72c.jpg[/IMG]

I honestly had to look this up because I wasn't aware of the source and the story ended up being even more depressing than I expected it to.

Its cringe worthy how most people in the super rich category don't realize how tacky their entire lifestyle and everything they do is. It's like Trump and his shit gold facade on everything.

It takes more than "I HAVE MONEYZ" for a festival, clothing, style etc to be cool. You're just lazy as fuck and throwing money at it because you lack the creative capacity to make whatever you're doing compelling.

Of course anything by Ja Rule is gonna be lame as fuck. We take a time machine back to 2002?

mike6467

This screams lawsuit. Holy hell.

Based on that was required to be down there, I'm guessing they're dealing with some people who have lawyers on retainer (or more likely their families do). This will not end well for the organizers.

Jakoo

This is funny, but I feel for these people, especially those that worked hard for the money/time off to go to something like this. This reminds me of that cruise ship that malfunctioned and everyone was getting sick last (??) summer.

Hope these folks charged all of this on a credit card.

This is fantastic.

People will never learn how difficult it is to put on events. Though this almost looks purposefully bad

Throwing events isn't easy... but this just screams amateur or scam or something. Like some rich people were like "we can throw a fest cause we have lots of money.. lets just throw some money at it!" not realizing it actually takes a lot of work

I sincerely hope that ja rule and
Who ever else ran this get sued so hard that they are actually put down to struggle level. Than theyll have to est bread and cheese sandwiches.

This is funny, but I feel for these people, especially those that worked hard for the money/time off to go to something like this. This reminds me of that cruise ship that malfunctioned and everyone was getting sick last (??) summer.

Hope these folks charged all of this on a credit card.

Nobody that is spending 12K on a festival like this worked "hard" for that money. This screams a festival for the rich and people born into money.

NandoGip

The associated subreddit is an astonishing mixture of amazing posts and filth.

Channers really lost their spark huh. Not even trying with the racism anymore.

Off topic, but is there a website out there that still has the old 4chan mastery of baiting people into rage? Maybe it's because I was younger but back in the day it was way more subtle and creative.

Edit: Wow reading this thread it's obvious people are taking the bait. The subreddit obviously was raided by 4chan.

Omg, the schadenfreude levels are too high! This is amazing. Fuck every single person who organized this and those who shelled out $12K to attend. Probably gonna be lawsuits for years. The full on lord of the flies turn is pretty great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom