• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF: Tearaway - £5 @ Tesco

Haha, what the shit. This deal is insane. I'm still unsure as to whether or not the full price is worth a game that is so much style with so little substance (which really harms the replay value, i can only see myself playing this maybe one more time for such a short title), but for this price you'd get more than your money's worth.

RaikuHebi

Banned
I'm so gutted my Mum couldn't make it to Tesco today. I hope the deal continues to tomorrow...and that there's stock.

My car has found the perfect time to be out of action.

domlolz

Banned
I am a UKian.

And I agree with the former statement to the fullest extent possible. The Great British Bake Off is a thing, for example.

haha if you were going to use reality shows as an indication of how dumb the populace is why would you use one that tries to eschew the typical reality show format when much egregious cynically marketed examples are still much more popular

thats a really stupid thing to say

So how did my Tesco journey go (wasn't looking for tearaway but other clearance games). First store, no Vita or clearance. Second store, no games. Plus the bus home got severely delayed...lesson learned. Both stores were fairly big too...

daviyoung

Banned
That doesn't mean stupid. It just means not being open to new experiences.

Haha, ridiculous. You can use whatever definition you like. The definition I've been using has been the one used in this thread, the one that ended with the populace being described as dumb. Try following the thread before arguing such petty pedantry.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Haha, ridiculous. You can use whatever definition you like. The definition I've been using has been the one used in this thread, the one that ended with the populace being described as dumb. Try following the thread before arguing such petty pedantry.
A person can have tastes in games and film that are lowest common denominator and not be considered stupid. That's my interpretation of the initial post that started this argument.

The populace of most countries are dumb that needn't be said lol.

Top Bottom