• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Velcro Fly

The smash amiibo line being complete has me tempted to delete my smash 3DS save file and do it all again

I am full of bad ideas

I didn't expect the purple squid from Splatoon 2 to sell out so quickly. I was going to wait and see exactly what they would unlock in the game first before buying but I missed out.

I'll finally have the Smash line finished on Monday when FCorrin arrives from Amazon Japan. It seems fitting that I'd end up importing the last one.

I didn't expect the purple squid from Splatoon 2 to sell out so quickly. I was going to wait and see exactly what they would unlock in the game first before buying but I missed out.

I'll finally have the Smash line finished on Monday when FCorrin arrives from Amazon Japan. It seems fitting that I'd end up importing the last one.
Ahhh, I wish I would have known you wanted one. I picked up an extra for my sister but she got one herself so I returned it to the store. I feel so terrible now. Did you want a Inkling girl from this wave? I have an extra of her. I was going to return her tomorrow.

Laws00

At a Japanese store near you

DFUIVyv_V0_AIFqzk.jpg_large.jpg

Velcro Fly

Just opened up a lot of amiibo. Bayonetta, Cloud, both Corrins, the Echoes dual pack, as well as all three yarn Yoshi and finally Poochy.

Now I suddenly regret not finishing off the first part of the Super Mario line when I had the chance.

Frogstep

With prime shipping it is highly unlikely. I live in Indiana just outside of Chicago and I always get my stuff from the Kenosha, WI warehouse when I do the two day Prime shipping option.

Yeah I did Prime two day but it's not shipping out till Monday. Here's hoping everything goes right.

Ahhh, I wish I would have known you wanted one. I picked up an extra for my sister but she got one herself so I returned it to the store. I feel so terrible now. Did you want a Inkling girl from this wave? I have an extra of her. I was going to return her tomorrow.

That's kind of you to offer, but I have one on the way. I'll keep an eye out in US stores for the squid. Amazon Japan has them (edit: running low in stock now) but I don't know if I want to pay the extra for shipping for this particular one.

KingBroly

Banned
Weird, I'm in Indiana a well right outside Fishers. On Amazon it claims my order arrived at a shipment facility in Hebron KY. But on USPS the only thing it shows is my order picked up in Chester, VA.

Just hoping the Corrin fuckup isnt an east coast specified issue.

Mine is also coming from Chester, VA, and went to a warehouse near me, so...I guess I'll find out today.

Shauni

I've always thought the Splatoon amiibos have been the cream of the crop. Always seem like they have the best paint jobs and brightest colors.

I honestly thought both the Inkling Girl and the Squid would've been sold out.

Well, you almost got the Inkling Girl right lol. Crazy.

RedBoot

P2 Corrin was delivered from Amazon (and it's the right one, luckily). It was shipped in a box with an air packet while the actual amiibo package was completely wrapped in bubble wrap and taped on. Nice to see them making more effort to protect the items during shipping, but...due to the way it was wrapped in the bubble wrap, the top tab of the package is completely bent forward. :/ One step forward, two steps back.

I open my amiibo so I don't care so long as the actual figure is undamaged, but that would suck for people who leave them in the package. Meanwhile, the Inkling I also ordered was shipped alone in a box and it arrived in perfect shape. :p

Got my corrin p2 and squid amiibo from Amazon today. Both arrived in a small box with some air bubbles. Much better than skyward sword link bubble mailer

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
P2 Corrin arrived today. Thank goodness for no damage or accidentally getting P1. & with this, I'm now at 80 amiibo.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I think my Corrin is coming in locally from a Bay Area warehouse, since no actual location is given just "from the facility". Soooo I think I'm ok.

I contacted Amazon support and their only option for me is to return the Corrin amiibo and wait for the Player 2 version to be available again.

Did Skyward Sword Link ever get a restock?

Neiteio

Ordered Cloud P2 from Gamestop.com. Got the email receipt for it. However, don't see it listed in my orders on the website.

And yet... Same thing happened with Bayo P2 at Best Buy, and it arrived anyways. I guess I'll just trust the email receipt.

spookyfish

Ordered Cloud P2 from Gamestop.com. Got the email receipt for it. However, don't see it listed in my orders on the website.

And yet... Same thing happened with Bayo P2 at Best Buy, and it arrived anyways. I guess I'll just trust the email receipt.

At least with Best Buy, when orders are actually shipped, it's "completed" on their part. It's harder to find the orders.

Defect

So I still have a preorder of cloud p2 that hasn't shipped/charged so I just bought one again on the site.

Let's see what happens...

I saw that Cloud P2 went back up earlier on GameStop but I haven't been able to checkout all day. I've gotten a large assortment of errors that all don't make sense. Is this happening to anyone else or is this somehow just me?

:(

Garlador

I saw that Cloud P2 went back up earlier on GameStop but I haven't been able to checkout all day. I've gotten a large assortment of errors that all don't make sense. Is this happening to anyone else or is this somehow just me?

Not just you. I'm struggling to check out.

Edit: Gamestop servers are poo right now. Impossible to check out. I can't even get to my shopping cart at times.

Neiteio

This happened to me too. I just kept trying over and over until I finally completed the order.

This happened to me too. I just kept trying over and over until I finally completed the order.

I've been trying to brute force it but the farthest I can ever get is the handling options page because it tells me "We're sorry, but we were unable to find valid shipping options for the address you provided", which doesn't make any sense.

Just keep trying GAF! I spent about ten minutes trying it. Sometimes it would progress, sometimes not. Kept getting error messages. Then it finally went to payment options. Got a few more errors. And then it finally went through! Woo. Now I'm only missing TP Link.

ZugZug123

Ugh, my Corrin P2 was supposed to be delivered today. Delayed til tomorrow. Amazon gave me $15 for the delay, but I want to know if they messed up my order! :/

zulux21

Ugh, my Corrin P2 was supposed to be delivered today. Delayed til tomorrow. Amazon gave me $15 for the delay, but I want to know if they messed up my order! :/

heh. at least you got something.

me... I had a package coming from amazon that was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and corrin p2 that was supposed to be delivered today.

I get home and at my door is a box. I pick it up and it's heavy so I figure oh, they must of somehow put both together.

nope.

I got my package I was supposed to get tomorrow today, and my corrin package instead of getting it I got an email saying that USPS (who delivered the first package) has deemed my address to be undeliverable :/

Unfortunately, we're having trouble delivering your package to the address provided. Please contact us with more information or an updated address so we can deliver your package.
If your address is correct, we recommend waiting as the carrier will usually try to redeliver your package. If it still hasn’t arrived by the next business day, please contact us.

Your action required
Your package could not be delivered because of a problem with the shipping address. Please contact Amazon for assistance.

I mean I suppose I should contact amazon.

5:45 PM Undeliverable - Incorrect Address

So are the P2 Cloud amiibos on gamestop.com actually in stock? Been trying to complete my order for a while now but the last step gives me a processing error.

Of course after I post this it goes through.

Top Bottom