• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
She's the best in this group.

Sure, behind Soyeon and Qri.

0OeBT.jpg

tumblr_lvvv35MUdF1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

oTJ7l.jpg

Zzoram

Well than that's Hyomin, Jiyeon is the other one.

Give me pictures if I'm wrong, I can't tell. The video moves so fast. I just liked the first girl's hair and she stands in the middle.

Why aren't all the girls named in the OP or something? Wiki is horrible at providing pictures that lets me figure out who is who.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Give me pictures if I'm wrong, I can't tell. The video moves so fast. I just liked the first girl's hair and she stands in the middle.

Why aren't all the girls named in the OP or something? Wiki is horrible at providing pictures that lets me figure out who is who.

DrBiJ.jpg

Eunjung - Qri - Boram - Jiyeon - Soyeon - Hyomin - Hwayoung

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thanks this is what I was looking for. Why isn't this in the OP?

OP is for music videos. Didn't really design it to show off members, heh. Normally people would just ask us in this thread who's who and what not. Too many damn groups to name everyone.

Zzoram

That picture still makes Jiyeon look the best to me, but you can't really see Hyomin's face so maybe it's not a fair picture.

Hmm, these gifs still make Jiyeon look the best to me, despite her gif being from an obviously different video.

Does GAF prefer Hyomin?

Still from JYP's upcoming film, "5 Million Dollar Man".

gULNW.jpg

ive been told i look like JYP........................................... :( and ive almost been told i look like moon hee jun..................................or a mix of the 2.................................

i do not look anything like them :mad:

vanty

JYP looks like an Asian version of the prohibition cop dude from Boardwalk Empire.

Oh and the
JUGGS
girl is Yura from Girls Day. And yeah she's probably only behind G.na and one of the unknowns from 4minute in that department. But it's really her perfect face as seen to the left of this post that is her best feature.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
·feist·;33422190 said:
tumblr_lqb0eqS8j51qgwya8o1_500.png
About all that's really needed from a singing, performance, personality, and general talent perspective...
forgot Qri. It's okay, we forgive you.

Calcaneus

Genie is probably the first song I would show to anyone new to SNSD. Its a perfect representation of the group.

Gee, while insanely catchy, was really annoying to me the first time I heard it and I couldn't get past a minute of it.

vanty

There needs to be like an Invincible Youth Kai, to cut out all the boring filler and just keep the funny stuff. Should be able to get it down to under 30 hours easily.

Oooo how fancy - Total Posts: 1,222 (1.11 posts per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom