• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kyoufu

DQpOU.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
spoilers Rock jeeeez I wanted to see it to see what happened to Cobra :(

Kyoufu

You have NO Idea. I havent been this hyped for Raw in years.

Ive been a Tyler Black fan since i saw him and Jimmy Jacobs in WSX. I loved DIFH.

Looking forward to seeing all 3 of them on RAW. I've only seen the Punk vs Ambrose match on FCW. That's it. Haven't seen Reigns or Rollins at all.

I'm basically going in fresh on these guys. Don't fuck this up Vince.

Sokantish

Seriously Sunflower this thing you're doing is weird

Edit: If they brought back the original Nexus now that a lot of its members have higher profiles, I would totally be down with that.

Sunflower will be okay, sometimes he thinks about how Batista left him and he gets a little depressed. He'll be back to normal soon, I know it!

somedevil

CM Punk news on the secret show he was going to appear on:

WWE champion CM Punk will appear on AMC's "Talking Dead" this Sunday. The 30 minute discussion series features actors and fans of the awesome drama series "The Walking Dead" discussing the series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower will be okay, sometimes he thinks about how Batista left him and he gets a little depressed. He'll be back to normal soon, I know it!

He left us for a good reason - because he did not believe in the company. The man's a genius.

I'll try to accept this guy named after a thanksgiving dessert. I'll try. It'll be tough, but...I'll try. Even if he does look undernourished.

Aiii

So not worth it
I believe Del Rey is fine training other women, she is getting paid well, no doubt, and doesn't have to work her ass off in the ring every night.

He left us for a good reason - because he did not believe in the company. The man's a genius.

I'll try to accept this guy named after a thanksgiving dessert. I'll try. It'll be tough, but...I'll try. Even if he does look undernourished.

DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

AMBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Grecco

I loved Tylers music in ROH too. BAttle on by WOA is such an amazing song especially as a wrestling theme song. Kinda wish they could use it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trolltista > anything Punk has done

I dunno if that's fair though. We had to suffer dealing with the big goofy face Batista and all his basketball talk - so karma kicked in and we got the Almighty Heel Douchetista, which was wonderful. But alas, the flame that burns twice as bright...burns half as long.

I hope they let Tyler Black do his high flying moves he was doing them on NXT but sometimes they just take them away for "safety purposes"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If that is his finest promo, I weep for your future.

Batista's only redeeming gimmick is Brass Body in The Man With the Iron Fists.

What better Batista promo is there? Answer: if there is one, it's within 2 months of the one posted.

No really, is there a better Batista promo to you? I want to see it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ill be honset untill that point i dont remember batista on the mic ever

I'll be honest - it wasn't memorable. Hell, it was embarrassing. Basketballs don't hold grudges, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MAH FRIEND (which is actually when things got good). His run in Evolution was good though. Perfect for a young Batista.

Top Bottom