• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK: Season 13 - October 4th

operon

most of the cunts are awful really bad, the guys were terrible after actually making a luxury burger well the buffalo at least they fucked it up. 3 of them spend 45 mins designing labels to get them wrong so many should have been fired

Today's episode:

For week two, Lord Sugar summons the cunts to Stoke Park, an impressive five-star hotel.
After a dramatic arrival by Lord Sugar, the teams discover that they will be working as interior designers. They will need to make over a bedroom at the hotel and pitch their design to the hotel manager and a leading interior designer.
Getting a look that is worthy of a five-star hotel is important, but the teams also need to keep one eye on their profit margin. The task balances creative flair with bottom line, and a team that forgets either could find themselves whitewashed in the boardroom.

Watched my first episode last week and since then i've been thinking to myself 'Never before have I seen a show where every single contestant is such a cunt.'

I'm so happy I accidentally clicked on this topic.

Faddy

Banned
Today's episode:

For week two, Lord Sugar summons the cunts to Stoke Park, an impressive five-star hotel.
After a dramatic arrival by Lord Sugar, the teams discover that they will be working as interior designers. They will need to make over a bedroom at the hotel and pitch their design to the hotel manager and a leading interior designer.
Getting a look that is worthy of a five-star hotel is important, but the teams also need to keep one eye on their profit margin. The task balances creative flair with bottom line, and a team that forgets either could find themselves whitewashed in the boardroom.

It's LUXURY DESIGN but on a cunting budget.

Are any of the contests interior designers? No. So someone is going to lose the task by buying some hideously expensive piece of furniture.

I hope someone puts a Luxury Email/Telephone combination in their design.

Dynasty

Wow, dont know her name but she has literally no social skills and that is coming from me who is pretty introverted.

Elizabeth that's her name, if the girls loose, she is probably getting fired.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Huh...had no idea this had started already - even less that it’s the second episode today.

Faddy

Banned
No way the boys can win this.

Nothing in their room is practical, the overall design failed and they overspent.

Faddy

Banned
Don't think either team deserved to win. He should have called both teams back then 3 from each team.

Any pretence that the tasks are about business is gone. Sugar just want to laugh along with us watching these cunts fail every week.

I'm in London this week and by accident I've seen that series and then I discovered that thread :D

At first I thought "Lord sugar" was some kind of joke because he maybe has some company which sells sweets or something like that. But that's really his name. This is the most hilarious thing :D

But those people...

MouldyK

“Do you want me to be quiet or can I speak?”

...I’d fire him based on that.

Jeff thinks he is hosting The Apprentice in 20 years...sure.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Both Team should have lost rather than giving the "win" to the girls, which frankly has made them big headed. But yeah Jeff deserved to get fired as he really didn't do anything.

Also the boys are pretty stupid in trying to a British theme room while trying to keep the yellow colour, as if it had any meaning to the room.

If you’re doing a luxury five star room then just stay away from ‘themes’ all together, they just look gimmicky and cheap.
Put in some modern, functional furniture, have clean bedding, some fresh flowers and then you’re sorted.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I love the ending. Lord Sugar always bounces around criticising the three of them, then looks like he's settling on one of them....only to swerve and fire someone else. Keeps you on your toes. They should do that for the bake off

I love the ending. Lord Sugar always bounces around criticising the three of them, then looks like he's settling on one of them....only to swerve and fire someone else. Keeps you on your toes. They should do that for the bake off

The Apprentice is the last show the Bake Off should take inspiration from. It's basically the antithesis to The Apprentice both in the atmosphere, judging style, and candidates' empathy for one another.

Episode 3 of 14

The cunts are summoned to London's new Design Museum, where Lord Sugar assigns them a robot-themed task.
For one half of each team it is time to get creative and programme a prototype robot, while the other half must sell toy robots.

Top Bottom