• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBONZZZZ

Foftg.gif

That's some classic OTH.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ihVIXiCvZfG0S.png

The Kid's Choice Awards nominations are out.

Relevant nominations:

- iCarly and Victorious for favorite TV show.
- Cosgrove, Gomez, and Justice for favorite TV actress.
- McCurdy for favorite TV sidekick.
- Gomez for favorite female singer.

With the show nominated, we should get some epic red carpet pics from the entire cast. I am excited. Why? Here are Justice's appearances at the two KCA's:

MKjJR.jpg

DFLds.jpg

(I swear to god this isn't photoshopped, it really is that majestic.)

Justice has a history of killing this event. I expect nothing less than a knock-out blow to all other contenders at this years Awards.

iDejh3tEuf6tY.png

Video: My future wife.

ibnAQkaSgMU9a9.gif

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

GZz3l.jpg

KCA noms were posted like 15 minutes ago and the rage over Ariana not being nominated has already started. Arianators are gonna make the LA riots look like a pleasant night at the opera.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ibqI7ZtuOreL5U.png

ibnTPWJfy7chMI.jpg

iJyKpECOTinap.jpg

i08Af4N6sR01g.jpg

Ariana with the stupid duckface. At least Justice and Liz know how to take pictures.

EDIT: Damn you Milly.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
iDejh3tEuf6tY.png

- Promo for tomorrow's episode, Andre's Horrible Girl.

- Justice likes mangoes, coconut water, and does her eyebrow wave thing for like half a minute. I tried coconut water the other day, I was not impressed. It was room temperature though, so maybe that was why.

- Justice loves sushi, reading, and reveals her celebrity crush. Well, more like "talent crush" according to her, but it's
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Why is her taste in everything so much better than Ariana's? I know a thousand chicks just like Ariana, I've dated some of them, they are boring. It's one reason why I don't care for Ariana that much. I need more intelligent Victoria types in my life. I know maybe three, and two of them are married. End of diary entry.

i1qEPCCBdaUg8.png

I0e5y.jpg

Not a tweet, but the current top comment on the "Put Your Hearts Up" music video. Oompa Loompa Ariana is a problem they need to fix before they shoot her next video.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Video: Victorious behind-the-scenes. Nuts and bolts stuff, although Ariana performs a lewd dance at once point.

-

WoodenLung said:
It's my birthday, not going to demand any party like certain other members, just want some presents. So where are they?

I'll see what I can do.

Yo Spire where are these girls at?

Texas, in a college town in which all the universities are religious. There are dumb preacher daughter types who act cutesy and sweet (and then slutty when they want attention) just like Ariana all over the place. You can come down and take your pick, I've had my fill of them.

Nizz

It's my birthday, not going to demand any party like certain other members, just want some presents. So where are they?
Happy Birthday, man :)
Texas, in a college town in which all the universities are religious. There are dumb preacher daughter types who act cutesy and sweet (and then slutty when they want attention) just like Ariana all over the place. You can come down and take your pick, I've had my fill of them.
This post seems a little angry?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Here you go WoodenLung, I made this just for you. Justice jiggle is rare, so appreciate.

-

Video: Justice reveals her affinity for sour candy in her youth and confirms what we already know, that dogs > cats.

-

Alright sweet, I'll be there soon.

Sounds good. Head down here before I bounce to LA and I'll take you on a tour. I bet you could have a girl within three laps of ACU's jogging route.

purple cobra said:
This post seems a little angry?

iPFIHLN7rQJxJ.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
A few more pics of Justice's surprise birthday party on the set yesterday. God damn does she look fantastic. Look at her figure, that is unbelievable. Between her and Selena's beach adventure, I don't even know what to do with myself.

BW9pM.jpg

kuFUG.jpg

6I173.jpg

jNDCK.jpg

My god, does Dan look creepy. Seriously.

Pjmdx.jpg

Awww, she's crying. That's too sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom