• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Highest-paid child actors on television

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
DMczaf said:
Disney is making a killing off of these kids. $15K for Miley Cyrus?!

For real, If someone would of blindly asked me I would've said Miley Cyrus was breaking the bank compared to others. Shows how much I know :lol

norinrad

Forkball said:
The Disney kids probably rake in cash from other stuff they do for Disney like CDs, modeling, merchandising etc. But still, Angus T. Jones is a pimp for raking in that much cash.

06_angus_t_jones.jpg

Lets hope his parents do not different stroke him or else he will be selling his PlayStation 14 on eBay

2. Miranda Cosgrove, 16
"iCarly"
$180,000

3. Selena Gomez, 17
"Wizards of Waverly Place"
$25,000

4. Dylan and Cole Sprouse, 17
"The Suite Life"
$20,000 each

5. Keke Palmer, 16
"True Jackson"
$20,000

6. Miley Cyrus, 17
"Hannah Montana"
$15,000

Looks like Nickelodeon is the place to be, eh?

Ferga

'Charlie' in two and a half men gets about 1 million for each episode i think

People on that show are getting paid like crazyy

Baki

ViperVisor said:
What I have seen from Justice is meh acting. The show doesn't seem to dependent on it.

Is that Cosgrove? Wow, she's quite pretty.

PS: I'm only 3 years older.

EDIT: Wait...Apparently that's someone else. Man, I'm out of touch.

EDIT 2: Is that Victoria Justice? Why are all these teen actors singers? (Well except Jake...)

At any rate, her voice is decent. Actually pretty good singer.

sky

I saw the thread, and knew the kid from two and a half men had to be in there somewhere... but wowsers.

It's a great show!

Baker

Banned
bluemax said:
If you guys think that dancing gif is bad, someone needs to gif the ABC Family commercials for "Another Cinderella story" or whatever the stupid movie is called. I saw the commercial while watching TMNT the other week. Some dirty dancing shit going on in that movie.

Fake edit:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4189913113/
Why gif the commercial? I've seen that movie at least three times.

I will not be taken down as the resident psychotic Selena fan.

Ashhong

Baker said:
Why gif the commercial? I've seen that movie at least three times.

I will not be taken down as the resident psychotic Selena fan.

i am a Selena fan but even i havent seen that 3 times.

Baker

Banned
Ashhong said:
i am a Selena fan but even i havent seen that 3 times.
I probably exaggerated a bit. I rented it once and I've left ABC Family/Disney on in the background while I play DS or something when it's on and nothing else is on tv.

I will admit that she's pushing the boundary of being too young in that movie (according to my arbitrary made up guidelines). It still has its moments between Jane Lynch and the Ginger Snaps sisters though. I hate how they film these movies then sit on 'em for years before release. Ramona and Beezus is doing the same thing.

Ashhong

Baker said:
I probably exaggerated a bit. I rented it once and I've left ABC Family/Disney on in the background while I play DS or something when it's on and nothing else is on tv.

I will admit that she's pushing the boundary of being too young in that movie (according to my arbitrary made up guidelines). It still has its moments between Jane Lynch and the Ginger Snaps sisters though. I hate how they film these movies then sit on 'em for years before release. Ramona and Beezus is doing the same thing.

i am a Selena fan but even i havent rented her movies.

=P

Davedough

Mechanical Snowman said:
All these girls are legal...

Really? Even the one that someone just a few posts up said 16 is legal in his country?

Cosgrove - 16, will be 17 on the 14th of this month
Justice - 17
Gomez - 16

I re-iterate my creepiness of this thread.

The kid in two and a half men deserves the money as much as the rest of actors that aren't funny, don't understand comedic timing and oddly enough AREN'T COMEDIANS.

Ashhong said:
the list in the OP specifically has their ages....where do you live that 16 is legal? i thought most states are 18

As it's already been said, age is just a number...a sexy sexy number.

Seriously, you guys creep me out.

Baker

Banned
Davedough said:
Really? Even the one that someone just a few posts up said 16 is legal in his country?

Justice - 17
Gomez - 16

Gomez is two months from 18.

Davedough said:

Justice - 17
Gomez - 16

Selena Gomez is 17, Cosgrove is 17 in 2 days.

And I live in the UK where 16 is legal. In the US I'm quite sure there are more states where 16 and 17 is the age of consent than where 18 is the age of consent. Crazy that.

But it's not exactly paedophilic is it.

Mr. B Natural said:
Knowing exactly how long until someone is legal does not exempt you from "the creepy." Matter of fact it puts you further up in the list.
:lol Just to clarify, I didn't know this information off by heart, I Wiki'd it. Plus, I'm at an age where it's socially acceptable to think 16-18 year old girls are hot.

Davedough

Mechanical Snowman said:
Selena Gomez is 17, Cosgrove is 17 in 2 days.

And I live in the UK where 16 is legal. In the US I'm quite sure there are more states where 16 and 17 is the age of consent than where 18 is the age of consent. Crazy that.

But it's not exactly paedophilic is it.

I could really give a fuck about laws stating when the age of consent is. I'm more hitting on the fact that they're still children for fuck sake. At 16, a child is still dependent on parental supervision as a whole. Gawking over a 12 year old and counting down the days until she's "legal" is just as creepy. Toss off to a woman and leave the children out of it.

Dandy

FML, why am I so poor?
Fuck it I would go full on creep status to lurk into one of these kids lives if I could, shit I would probably never have to work again even if I was just an MSN friend.

Davedough said:
I could really give a fuck about laws stating when the age of consent is. I'm more hitting on the fact that they're still children for fuck sake. At 16, a child is still dependent on parental supervision as a whole. Gawking over a 12 year old and counting down the days until she's "legal" is just as creepy. Toss off to a woman and leave the children out of it.
I agree that the age of consent is fucked up in a lot of countries, and even in some civilised countries it's still questionable; but I think there's nothing wrong with 16. Throwing around a number like 12 as a comparison is ridiculous though. And I wouldn't consider a 16 year old a child - a lot of my friends moved out at 16, I was 17 when I moved out, and certainly not dependant on "parental supervision".

In any case Selena Gomez is drop dead gorgeous and I would like to have sexual intercourse with her, and would do so if given the opportunity.

Aesius

I'd shit my pants with excitement if I made as much as even that Atticus Shiffer kid in last place. And he's 11 years old.

dem

i used to hate two and a half men..
but its on ALL THE TIME now. I got sucked in.

The show is a huge money maker.. and they don't have a show without the kid.. so.. pay the boy.

Baki

Davedough said:

To be fair, there's nothing really wrong with finding a girl who looks like a woman (i.e. Fully Physically developed) attractive. Plus lets be honest, 16 is a far cry from 12.

But finding something attractive/doing something about it are also TWO completely different things.

Dai101

Banned
Mechanical Snowman said:
In any case Selena Gomez is drop dead gorgeous and I would like to have sexual intercourse with her, and would do so if given the opportunity.

Truly inspiring words .......... you sir are my new internet hero.

mantidor

Creepy thread is creepy. But is expected, all these girls are so sexualized that I don't really blame you, creeps :p. I'ts pretty sad, while boy actors gain success by their actual acting or comedic talent, girls have to become sluts to get anywhere.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
mantidor said:
Creepy thread is creepy. But is expected, all these girls are so sexualized that I don't really blame you, creeps :p. I'ts pretty sad, while boy actors gain success by their actual acting or comedic talent, girls have to become sluts to get anywhere.
Welcome to planet earth. Today's class: sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom