• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Highest-paid child actors on television

Status
Not open for further replies.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
esquire said:
The guy who made iCarly is making ridiculous bank as well. High eight figure range IIRC.
Dan Schneider.. us kids from the 80s would know him as Dennis from Head of the Class and Ricky from Better of Dead. He also made Drake and Josh (which I loved), Zoey 101, Victorious (which actually isn't bad), The Amanda Show, All That, Kenan and Kel, etc. The guy is a teen TV production juggernaut and actually develops/produces a lot of decent shows.

alienxx45

Instigator said:
Who watches Two and a half men?

according to Wiki for this past season - 14.9million people do.

Charlie Sheen makes 800K per ep..
whats messed up with TV salaries..for example..
back then..EACH Friends star made 1mill per ep!! EACH!! all 6 of them!!

Davedough

Baki said:
To be fair, there's nothing really wrong with finding a girl who looks like a woman (i.e. Fully Physically developed) attractive. Plus lets be honest, 16 is a far cry from 12.

But finding something attractive/doing something about it are also TWO completely different things.

I dont agree, but as long as we're being fair, I might be jaded or biased by the fact that I have 2 daughters myself.

Davedough said:
I dont agree, but as long as we're being fair, I might be jaded or biased by the fact that I have 2 daughters myself.

I think this is a factor. I just have brothers so I have no obvious mental speed bump. In the case of having your own girls I can't imagine that.

Baki

Davedough said:

I totally see where you're coming from. But for full disclosure I'm only 3 years older than these girls. So maybe the fact that I'm just coming from their age plays a factor. :D Plus I only have brothers. :lol

On an unrelated note, I've become addicted to the Victoria Justice song: Make it shine. :lol

Enosh

Weenerz said:
Demi Lovato and Victoria Justice pictures are needed!
007.jpg

Jason's Ultimatum said:
It's a damn good show, but this is GAF. They life Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show, so I don't take much of their opinions.
The worthwhile members dislike all those and 2 and a half mem.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
It's a damn good show, but this is GAF. They life Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show, so I don't take much of their opinions.

What the.....? GAF hates Family Guy from what I've read. GAF likes King of the Hill.

Jason's Ultimatum said:

It's a painfully formulaic yet occasionally funny show, but this is GAF. It's made up of many people posting their opinions of things, so I don't take much of this bullshit hivemind whining.

ReiGun

Mechanical Snowman said:
In any case Selena Gomez is drop dead gorgeous and I would like to have sexual intercourse with her, and would do so if given the opportunity.
My man. I'd also take Demi for a spin.

Sidenote: I wonder how much Brenda Song makes. She's been on Disney since....well since I was actually in the target audience for this shit. :lol

Ashhong

ReiGun said:
My man. I'd also take Demi for a spin.

Sidenote: I wonder how much Brenda Song makes. She's been on Disney since....well since I was actually in the target audience for this shit. :lol

I love brenda song. is she even on anything anymore? i dont know if suite life is still on

squicken

King of the Hill was great for many seasons. I also liked the first 3 or 4 season of 2.5 Men. It sort of got stale and I lost interest. Part of that was the kid got older and teenagers are almost always awful characters.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Jason's Ultimatum said:

I hate all of those shows and I still hate TaaHM. What am I doing wrong?

squicken

I'm not going to fake moral outrage, but that made me cringe a little. I think it's that no one at that party seems surprised or even takes notice.

half a moon said:
The worthwhile members dislike all those and 2 and a half mem.

Thank you.

But to be fair to Seth McFarlene, at least he's a comedienne and he has his own style of comedy. He's played out and obviously overworked, but he's a comedienne with a voice and style. You can't say that for the crapfest that is Two and a Half Men. It's paint by numbers crap. They can't increase the volume of the laugh-track high enough to make it funny or clever or original.

Worst kid ever

Baki

Jason's Ultimatum said:

Chalk me up as one of the guys that like Two and Half men. So many lol's to be had.

Big Ass Ramp said:
gordito-1.jpg

No way. She looks better now, but I still think Cosgrove looks kinda odd.
I think Selena looks kinda odd (basing this off the pics in this thread). Victoria Justice would be the better looking out of the three.

Trent Strong said:
What the.....? GAF hates Family Guy from what I've read. GAF likes King of the Hill.

I always thought there was a minority group of Gaffers (including me) who found King of the Hill to be the better animated show. Well that's great if otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom