• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

MechDX

DANj30NVYAEtHIy.jpg:large

So he is on Air Force 1 with the person of interest who is probably also the leaker?

/snickers under breath

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Everyday around this time we have a leak. Glorious!

I was thinking about this the other day.

When this is all done, people are going to go through some serious, serious, news withdrawal. I'm very curious to see what that is going to look like.

Sephzilla

I can't wait to hear the stories of how this plane trip goes, and see how fucking pissed Trump looks when he steps off Air Force One

RPGCrazied

Wow, he really did obstruct justice. And calling Comey a nutjob? No, you are that Trump. He flat out says again he fired Comey because of Russia.

Aikidoka

This must be one of the easiest cases of all time, so while it's really important to uncover the full details of Trump's ties to Russia, he should be impeached well before that on obstruction of justice. We don't even need leaks, just invite him for an interview and he'll incriminate the shit out of himself

LakeEarth

Dude was an adult when Watergate happened, yet he still fired Comey thinking it was the greatest idea in the world. How broken is his brain?

Tagyhag

I wonder what kind of insane whiplash their consistent viewers are gonna get when suddenly they're introducing the fact that there's a new president months after Trump is either arrested or forced out of office.

That's actually what I'm really curious about. What will Fox News say? Trump retires?

Or do they go full on traitor mode and say "Trump falsely imprisoned over being friends with our good Russian neighbors"

Like, how are we sure Fox News isn't compromised either?

Top Bottom