• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Put on Conspiracy Hat here guys. The GOP have realised Trump is sinking ship and are not only jumping ship, they are blowing holes in the old one.

Would not be surprised to see Republicans come out against Trump "in light of the new scandals."
Watching the news it seems the republican leaders have been pretty silent on the latest news. Most seem to just want to ignore this and hope they can pass some legislation to cover up.

If democrates were smart they would keep these two (Trump/republican/) together in coversations as much as possible.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
They're trying so hard.

gjjSSml.png
What are those RIDICULOUSLY HUGE screens those people in the background are using?

VariantX

It's how he's lived his life and conducted business. He's never gotten into trouble for being like this. Now he knows in this position you can't just say and do anything without public backlash.

Yep. Either he didn't know, or he straight up ignored the people telling him that you CANNOT under any circumstances run the USA like one of his businesses. He literally still thinks he's the head of a corporation. Being president means you have to answer to the people who elected and didn't elect you. It means you're subject to follow the standards and laws set in place.

How he ran his businesses should have told a lot of people who stuck their heads in the sand or straight up their own asses that this guy should NEVER be president under any circumstances. All this asshole wants to do is find loopholes wherever he can and play fast and loose with the country while lining his pockets the whole time. Asking people for their loyalty to him, not country should have set off all the fucking alarm bells in the country down to your stopwatch.

Ernest

Banned
Yep. Either he didn't know, or he straight up ignored the people telling him that you CANNOT under any circumstances run the USA like one of his businesses. He literally still thinks he's the head of a corporation. Being president means you have to answer to the people who elected and didn't elect you. It means you're subject to follow the standards and laws set in place.

How he ran his businesses should have told a lot of people who stuck their heads in the sand or straight up their own asses that this guy should NEVER be president under any circumstances. All this asshole wants to do is find loopholes wherever he can and play fast and loose with the country while lining his pockets the whole time. Asking people for their loyalty to him, not country should have set off all the fucking alarm bells in the country down to your stopwatch.
That, and he had everyone working for him in his businesses sign non-disclosure agreements - and he'd be able to sue them and/or not pay them if they talked. That made him feel untouchable.

Can't do that in the public sector. That's why he keeps complaining about the "leakers".

ElFly

Watching the news it seems the republican leaders have been pretty silent on the latest news. Most seem to just want to ignore this and hope they can pass some legislation to cover up.

If democrates were smart they would keep these two (Trump/republican/) together in coversations as much as possible.

the GOP cannot bring down Trump without paying a massive political cost

so until Trump loses support among the GOP will do their best to ignore the issue and say it is out of their hands

McLovin

Waaaaaaaaahahahahaha what fucking mor... no... get a hold of yourself mclovin. I'm not into carbs but I think this is a special occasion. I'm gonna get some popcorn and see how this turns out.

ElRenoRaven

Trump isn't coming back lol. Dude is going to stay in a country with no extradition treaties haha.

I can see it now.
Hey pilot um i think we need to take a side trip.
Ok where to Mr President.
Um yea well I forgot I have a meeting with Mr Putin in Russia. Could you just take us there?
Um Sure
BTW you can totally fly back to the US. I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up.
Cue Trump walking way upon landing and throwing his phone in the Trash.

LegendX48

This is getting interesting but I still fully expect absolutely nothing to come of this. Ideally he'd get impeached but I don't see it happening.

Surfinn

This is getting interesting but I still fully expect absolutely nothing to come of this. Ideally he'd get impeached but I don't see it happening.

It's pretty much guaranteed at least people around him or who were around him are going to be charged with stuff. Flynn for example.. unless he somehow gets immunity, he's definitely going get hit with something big.

Top Bottom