• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

RiZ III

giphy4yjtt.gif

/dead

Mikey Jr.

Honestly, the fact that Trump and Russia/Putin are in cahoots is probably the worst kept secret. Everyone knows its true.

Its just proving it is the hard part. Though at this point I question the difficulty of that too.

SexyFish

Banned
So I never post in these threads, or in OT for that matter. But CNN is reporting that the White House Lawyers are researching impeachment law. Calling it a "Distant possibility"
Haaaaaaa. Goes well with the story of Trump meeting with lawyers at the White House the other day.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Just get rid of enough to make it Mattis. That's one I think I'm ok with at least.
I don't think that's really how it would play out anyway. You're not going to see multiple people removed from office in one fell swoop. We're talking about impeachment, resignations, slow processes, etc., not an attack.

Realistically, we're not going any lower than Hatch. If he had ties to this, at least some hint of it would have happened by now.

Kyzer

Banned
So here is a question:

Does Bannon have a path to the oval office? By that I mean, if enough people above him go down, for example Trump, Pence, Ryan, etc, is it possible that the White House could fall to Bannon in any way?

Because if it is, wouldn't that be quite the coup if Bannon has been leaking all of this, maybe even accumulating evidence on his own on everyone, just to knock out enough people so that he can be President, an office he could never, EVER win legitimately?
lol

GTI Guy

This was Trump's plan the whole time. Get rid of Kush and he can move on Ivanka like a bitch with him out of the way.

So since people are wondering, the top ten in the order of Presidential Succession is:

1 - Vice President
2 - Speaker of the House of Representatives
3 - President pro tempore of the Senate (no I don't know what that means)
4 - Secretary of State
5 - Secretary of the Treasurey
6 - Secretary of Defense
7 - Attorney General
8 - Secretary of the Interior
9 - Secretary of Agriculture
10 - Secretary of Commerce

I think Ben Carson is # 13.

So since people are wondering, the top ten in the order of Presidential Succession is:

1 - Vice President
2 - Speaker of the House of Representatives
3 - President pro tempore of the Senate (no I don't know what that means)
4 - Secretary of State
5 - Secretary of the Treasurey
6 - Secretary of Defense
7 - Attorney General
8 - Secretary of the Interior
9 - Secretary of Agriculture
10 - Secretary of Commerce

I think Ben Carson is # 13.

At what point does someone decide the whole fucking lot of them shouldn't be let anywhere near the WH?

Or in the immortal words of Clay Davis, that they need to be posted so far out in the sticks they see the fucking Philadelphia cops walking towards them.

This has been a great week so far. My goal was to masturbate significantly less than normal (once so far, my goal is a maximum of twice), and Trump has gotten so much shit it's unbelievable. I might use the second one on this.
I had a chuckle about this.

House of Cards is going to have to step up its game to top this.

DAOSbjOUwAEqKI8.jpg

lmao everyone in the White House has been so brow beaten and defeated within just under 5 months of this administration you've now got members casually going on the record admitting everyone's historically incompetent

Top Bottom