• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Thinking of Boss Doggie when I drew this.

WcZBSu0.png

Sutch...KUTE

Link to your works??

Wulfric

Well since Luftrauser is AWOL, I'd like to post Pokemon pics in celebration of finally completing Pokemon Sun and Moon over the holidays. I'll start with a classic from null-ghost, although it's a bit censored. I'm a bit sad I can't post the booty. Also that's fur on his thigh in the second pic, not his wiener. :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
l u l
gold.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

The Time He Desires is the story of Aziz, a cheetah in a faltering heterosexual marriage who explores the boundaries of his sexuality with the help of a gay fox. Aziz is a Sudanese immigrant, and he engages in a struggle with his desires that will be familiar to queer readers. Gold's been writing furry romance novels full-time for several years, after bouncing from chemical engineering to business school to zoology. After he was laid off in 2010 with a generous severance package, his husband said, ”if you're going to be a full-time writer, this is the time to start."
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/...urry_romance_is_a_book_against_the_trump.html

Wulfric

Huh, I didn't know Kyell used to do chemical engineering. I used to buy his books, but then Uncovered become kind of a slog for me. Maybe a book without football might do the trick.

So umm... has anyone had experience buying kemono doujin from Japan? I know I can just read them online, but I'd like to throw Jamboree/Jin a couple bucks. There's a couple Pokemon themed bara comics out there too.

Wulfric

I hope you don't mind that I post a few of my recent furry/anthro works for your enjoyment. :)

More on my DA gallery, if anyone is interested!

Hey there, the first two and #7 are really good.

My eye is drawn toward the girl in the overalls. Is she the main character? Also I really like the use of the windmills in order to divide the piece. There's blades of grass in the air and the red haired girl's hair is subtly being blown by the wind. However, her skirt is not. I think it would make a good cover illustration for a book.

There's something interesting going on here with the character. I love the hair, and she has a distinct silhouette. The torso is a bit small, but I get the feeling that was intentional? The hair and face is well done, but her tail looks unfinished in the back. I think it's because there's no spots visible. Lastly, the background is a bit plain. If anything, I would have added more dark values in the back so it isn't the exact same shade as the bottom of the ledge. Lastly, this is a common character shot in comic books. I would google a few of those to see how buildings are incorporated into the background.

This piece is very aggressive and sexy. She looks like a Guilty Gear or Blazblue character. The anatomy is solid and realistic (as far as cartoon animals go). I like the details on the zipper and how the jacket fur is different from her own. Is this piece more recent? I'm guessing it is because you have improved the way you use outlines. My only complaint is that when you zoom in, the boots look kind of plain. I'm going to bring out my inner Tetsuya Nomura and suggest adding zippers/buckles. Other than that, I think it works really well.

I hope this was helpful and not offensive in any way. I just like art. :)

Wulfric

Quick survey:

Would everyone like credits to go along with artwork? Some of them are fairly obvious, but some of them are fairly obscure or left the fandom. I only ask because most of the stuff I post is from e621 and nsfw tumblr. So I would actually have to do some legwork to find the artist's main page.

I usually do, since I have a sorting system when I save stuff :)

Saves time later if I need to find the original in case the copy was disappeared for whatever reason.

Capra

Doesn't Boss Doggo get banned like every other month though?

Oh god the game'll be out by the time he gets back. We're going to have a Kass-splosion.

We'll be at max Kass-pacity.

I'll let myself out.

The_Kid

So successful infiltration of the main page. Begin phase two.

On a serious note. Anyone excited for Night in the Woods?

Cepheus

That was this thread until we got shoved into community.

Plus, you get kind of tired of know-it-all jackasses jumping in this thread to patronize us.

How long ago did it get relocated to community? I'm kind of new here. Also, I think attitudes on GAF towards furries is generally improving (the Nazi furry thread lasted way longer than the furries at the Caravan Palace concert thread did a while ago before they got locked), so it might still be a good idea because there won't be as much trolling/backlash.

That was this thread until we got shoved into community.

Plus, you get kind of tired of know-it-all jackasses jumping in this thread to patronize us.

Still, might be fun to have a thread in OT General. I mean the attitudes towards furries seems to have changed a bit. We could build an FAQ in General, but leave this one open in Community.

I wonder if the mods would be alright with that.

Top Bottom