• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
To be more specific, this is what i've heard, but a) it's not 100% sure until it's official, as usual, and b) i really don't want to finish on Eventhubs. Dahbomb and Ryce can confirm you that i'm usually not full of shit.

I want a clarification on that so are you implying that Spider-Man wouldn't be in the game via base roster? I know you already emphasized that your source isn't 100% sure thing.

I wasn't sure if you meant at SDCC or in base roster.

sinkfla87

I want a clarification on that so are you implying that Spider-Man wouldn't be in the game via base roster? I know you already emphasized that your source isn't 100% sure thing.

I wasn't sure if you meant at SDCC or in base roster.

Well this was his original statement:

I'll gladly take any avatar bets for the lack of Spiderman in MvC:I.

I'll even wear a custom tshirt made by you guys in real life if you want.

This would uh... Suck pretty fucking badly if true.

With him being in all the leaks, having 3 freaking variant covers, being a returning character from 3, and being, you know, SPIDER-MAN, it really would make no sense for him not to be in the game

JayEH

giphy.gif

Morrigan isn't looking bad.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
giphy.gif

Morrigan isn't looking bad.

How do you mess up her bats? The wings in her hair disappear but the bats don't appear.

EDIT: Beaten

Also just noticed they both reduced her breast size and made the cups of her weird bustier cover more of her breasts. I'm sure someone out there is mad.

JayEH

Maybe the bats are a pre order bonus.

Totally didn't notice that all lol.

How do you mess up her bats? The wings in her hair disappear but the bats don't appear.

Also just noticed they both reduced her breast size and made the cups of her weird bustier cover more of her breasts. I'm sure someone out there is mad.

She needs to be ESPN friendly I guess.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I think I saw the bats in MVCI victory pose but it wasn't obvious enough. They just appeared for milliseconds and flew away.

edited: beaten.

VariantX

Hope Jedah's in it so you can make that trailer he deserves.

Yeah, while I'm happy Jedah was confirmed, don't reveal with a damn exhibition....wtf for? Exhibitions are nice AFTER trailers drop. I don't even know or care why champ was trying to seriously win, just let the supers hit dammit and show off the flashy shit.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
There's bats they just disappear too quickly

I think I saw the bats in MVCI victory pose but it wasn't obvious enough. They just appeared for milliseconds and flew away.

edited: beaten.

Yeah, the bats just seem to be a particle effect, rather than objects in the world. It kinda misses the point of that animation where she's literally sitting on the bats that were her hair ornaments. :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where is that Max video from? someone mentioned he streamed but I cant find it on youtube

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yeah, the bats just seem to be a particle effect, rather than objects in the world. It kinda misses the point of that animation where she's literally sitting on the bats that were her hair ornaments. :/

Yep.

Y3wkzYC.png

Eh, I'm used to her sitting on the bats now they decided to change that for some reason. It always have been bats ever since first marvel vs capcom. At least her model look way better than I thought.

Wait. Was Spider-Man not in the .zip leak? Holy shit, how is Spider-Man gonna get left out of an MvC? Bad enough about Wolverines and the rest of the Xmen but now him too?

Theres no way we end up with Venom but no Spidey right guys?

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yep.

Y3wkzYC.png

Eh, I'm used to her sitting on the bats now they decided to change that for some reason. It always have been bats ever since first marvel vs capcom. At least her model look way better than I thought.

Like, that was one of her win poses from back in The Night Warriors. That's completely missing the point of it. Now she's just sitting on some random black mist.

Wait. Was Spider-Man not in the .zip leak? Holy shit, how is Spider-Man gonna get left out of an MvC? Bad enough about Wolverines and the rest of the Xmen but now him too?

Spider-Man was in the .zip leak.

He was in the .zip leak, Ryce's leak, and has 3 variants to his name which one has to be him

Ok had a small freak out there, I just kinda had him in as a foregone conclusion so I never really looked for his name, but these days it's hard to say any character is a lock. Thanks guys.

Strider to Thanos: "Your daughter Gamora will thank me for this."

Couldn't really make out what Thanos said. Something about the partnership, and how Strider won't survive the battle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160254087
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160263110
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160287991

The stream died a few times so that's the reason for the split up links. He talks all about MVCI and Fighting Layer EX in these videos.

"I have to warn you,a lot of you are not going to be happy about this, a lot of you are going be mad, but the game I had the most fun at Evo was Marvel Infinite"

Fuck the vibe around this game that you have to fucking apologise and WARN people that they liked it and that will somehow make peiople mad... fuck sake man.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well this was his original statement:

This would uh... Suck pretty fucking badly if true.

I wonder his source probably might make a mistake with the information so it might be Ant-Man rather than Spider-Man. I'm not going to jump into conclusion on this matters just yet because I found it peculiar that they decided to not include Spider-Man for no reason or so. (Spider-Man haven't got banned from any games by Marvel yet)

Ok had a small freak out there, I just kinda had him in as a foregone conclusion so I never really looked for his name, but these days it's hard to say any character is a lock. Thanks guys.

Funnily enough, the guy that took the .zip leak and tried to make it look like they were all On-disc-DLC left out Spider-man in his roster prediction

Heh

What if SymbioteHuge is actually a misspelled SymbioteHugo? :p

I'm not serious

Anth0ny

"I have to warn you,a lot of you are not going to be happy about this, a lot of you are going be mad, but the game I had the most fun at Evo was Marvel Infinite"

Fuck the vibe around this game that you have to fucking apologise and WARN people that they liked it and that will somehow make peiople mad... fuck sake man.

The "shill" thing is completely out of control on youtube and social media.

Coda

The "shill" thing is completely out of control on youtube and social media.

I agree, I have a friend who thinks Capcom is paying these players to talk good about the game. All these players have expressed their concerns about the game too if people just did their research.

Btw I'm watching the WSO Abigail stream rn.

Jedah will not be in the London build of MvCI. Not sure if Gamora will be in or if the same old build will be at SDCC.

Edit: It's definitely the E3/CEO/EVO build. Still don't know about SDCC.

Looks like MvCI will be the new SFV, where every single fighter that exists will be the "MvC killer" until people stop playing it a week after launch.

Rhaknar

those Strider combos with the cat OTGing and then the wall cling shit look sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom