• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangled55

I'm going to miss X-factor from UMvC3 in Infinite. If they ever make MvC4, I hope it comes back with whatever "fair adjustment" to make the masses comfortable.

It wasn't that terrible or unfair to deal with except with Jean and Vergil, really. And I guess that dude from the Avengers with the arrows (I hate him, so I refuse to say his name).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This thread overwhelmingly appears to be about discussing gameplay videos and mechanics at this point instead of the roster or the stages, so please start up a new thread featuring gameplay videos, mechanics explanations, singleplayer footage, or anything else related to the game so that it's clear what the discussion is actually about these days. We're not trying to stifle you from discussing the game, but we'd like to move to a new thread that serves as a better base to discuss the remaining topics until launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom