• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thread of WTF Did they do to the character design??

hao chi

The main reason I mentioned the multiplayer is because that's where you can see they gave her Elena's body and facial structure. Even in single player though, you can see she looks different. Her face looks... rounder.

1542720-chloefrazer_uncharted2_super.jpg

tumblr_lwgtme5IU91qcfxzoo1_500.jpg

Maybe that comparison will be better for you guys. If not, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Personally, I always use Chloe in the multis, and sometimes in U2's single player, and as soon as I saw Chloe I just thought she looked off. Maybe it's just me though (and some random other complainers on the ND forums).

mandas

Neo Member
DmC Dante hands down. The earliest incarnation was the worse and there have been improvements but that is like saying one bowel movement is better formed than another.

I've posted this in another thread, but I've never really liked how Nintendo handled Donkey Kong and company (pre-Retro at least). They seem like soulless imitations. I don't think they really 'get' DKC.
K.Rool certainly got worse (where the hell is the gold plated belly?!) but Dixie actually got better by removing the pointless extras bolted onto her like the knee pads, toenail paint, the headband behind her hat and making the hair fringe look cleaner.

From this...

Donkey_Kong_94_box_art.jpg

To this abortion...

Donkey-kong-country-2-diddy-kongs-quest-20041007112529682_640w.jpg

Thanks RARE!

Personally I think Arcade DK is awful, it is the most basic cartoon ape possible, I can't even begin to imagine the arcade style DK laying down the enemy beatdowns that you can do in Jungle Beat.

Top Bottom