• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Mik2121

Dascu said:
That's some nice Z-brushing. Mind showing the wireframe as well?

I have not done any retopo yet so it's a very 'messy' shape (you can see it in the link now), but I'll remake a new low-poly mesh on top of the current one later one with correct topology.

D.Lo

Mik2121 said:
Btw, if someone is bored, you can check a live streaming I'm doing while 3d modeling Dudebro!.

http://livestream.com/mik2121/

I'll go on a very slow pace because I'm doing other stuff meanwhile, but there's a chat too so you might be able to chat with some other gaffers there :p
:D
God I love teh internet so much.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
This Dudebro stuff is getting borderline ridiculous, but I will be floored to see this eventually made into something tangible by the end of it. Sometimes the internet's spontaneity can produce some amazing things! :D

On another note, <3 Z-Brush. How much does it cost these days?

Lord Phol

This is the most bro'illigant idea ever conceived, if DUDEBRO2 ever hits retail I'll get a copy for every friend and relative I have (or just make them all watch me fucking hoes and slicing shit'up in glorious HD).

And that wall of text "review" :lol .

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Dascu said:
That's some nice Z-brushing. Mind showing the wireframe as well?
2danepg.jpg

Also, Bronze Bro!
faotn6.jpg

s59tab.jpg

EDIT:
SovanJedi said:
On another note, <3 Z-Brush. How much does it cost these days?
$599.99... er... $595.

Lord Phol

Jocchan said:
Looks like a painting statue.
Or the godly offsrping of what would be procduced if all Spartans in 300 merged.
Only such manly feat would be able to create those brofilled neckmuscles.

I almost stopped reading after first page. That "Shoe on head" kept me going and man this is the funniest shit I have ever read bro. I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't burst out laughing at work.
Never change GAF never change. :lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Tenkai Star said:
And scars on both eyes!
14nhb3s.jpg

CrushDance said:
Come back to U2 for some bromance, bro.
I'll be back tonight, bro! I was planning to do it yesterday, but then I started doing the character design for Dudebro and shit happened.

yurinka

Gouty said:
I can already see we’re going to have to divvy up the Dudebro franchise between two Gaf development teams, alternating every other year. I’m not feeling all the zombie, chicken suit stuff. I want to focus more on testosterone, latent homosexuality and price gouging DLC.
I think it needs tranny pirates and nazi werewolves, in addition to robot ninjas.

Jocchan said:
It will be on a separate mesh
so we can animate its manly, curly awesomeness.
Curly moustache! :lol

Barrett2

-- 1st level boss defeated; cue cutscene --

Small child: "Thank you for saving our village, Dudebro, from the evil terrorists."
Dudebro: "No prob, lil' Bro. I'm always down to save you people." ((sips Natty Ice))
Small Child: "It has long been brophesied that a great bro would save our helpless people. My mother and sisters and aunt believe you are that Bro the brophets brophesied about. Please go into my filthy tent-hut for your reward."
Dudebro: "You learn fast, lil' Bro." "Chicken, get this filthy lil' Bro a Natty Lite, Dudebro's got work to do." (Dudebro throws beer can in air, shoots it fifteen times before it hits ground)

devilhawk

Mik2121 said:
Btw, if someone is bored, you can check a live streaming I'm doing while 3d modeling Dudebro!.

http://livestream.com/mik2121/

I'll go on a very slow pace because I'm doing other stuff meanwhile, but there's a chat too so you might be able to chat with some other gaffers there :p
You should probably be upgraded to a gold gaf account for this.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Update:
b471ba.jpg

devilhawk said:
You should probably be upgraded to a gold gaf account for this.
I second this. Mik's contribution is AT LEAST tag-worthy.

Many years (and deflowered virgins) ago, when BroDude was just a BroYouth:

BroDad: I didn't raise no queer did I?

BroDude: Fuck no Dad.

BroDad: Then why weren't you spying at your sister in the shower?

BroDude: She's my sister Dad! I can't peek at my naked sister no matter how curvaceous and soapy she might be.

BroDad: I'm going to teach you an important lesson today Son.

BroDude: Is it finally time for me to learn how to skin a dawg with a straight razor blade?

BroDad: No son.

BroDude: Are you finally going to teach me how to shoot a bullet so that it splits in half and individually pierces each of a mans testicals?

BroDad: No son. Today I teach you an important fact. There are no wives. There are no sisters. There are no cousins. There are just bitches, and bitches get fucked.

Swirly mists clear like the mists of time clearing from a flashback leaving BroDude gazing off whistfully into the distance, a distance full of fucked up assholes lying on the battlefield in the fetal position, all nutless.

From behind, Chicken comes ungainfully running over the hill, pulling his pants up with a giant awkward grin on his face.

Chicken: BroDude! BroDude! I finally did it! I fucked a virgin! I'm not a virgin anymore!

BroDude: She said she was a virgin? How old was she?

Chicken: 22. Why?

BroDude: Cause there's only two kinds of bitches. Virgins, and Bitches over 18. Trust me, if she was over 18, I already totally hit that.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Dudebro waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were dawgs up in this bitch. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Chicken were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Dudebro was a bro dude for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the frat boys and he said to dad "I want to be a bro daddy."
Dad said "No! Your shit will BE FUCKED UP"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the straight-up dawg time he knew there were dawgs.
"This is Chicken" the radio crackered. "You must fight the dawgs!"
So Dudebro gotted his brotgun and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO SHOOT/SLICE US" said the dawgs
"I will shoot/slice at him II" said the pothead and he fired the explosive pots. Dudebro plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the dawgs" he shouted
The radio said "No, Dudebro. You are the dawg"
And then Dudebro was a ho.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
RbBrdMan said:
Bro's I think we need a hype thread.
I agree. The current title doesn't fit this thread anymore. Everyone needs to know about Dudebro's brawesomeness.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I saw that image being posted on GAF, live.

It was like watching a baby cow being born, seeing the sunrise or sitting front row at the beginning of the world.

Machine

I'm sold. I want the Ultimate Dude Brostige edition that comes with "making of" DVD, soundtrack CD, Dudebro beret, 40 oz. Natty Lite with custom Dudebro label, and limited edition inflatable ho.

fanboi

Banned
McBacon said:
I saw that image being posted on GAF, live.

It was like watching a baby cow being born, seeing the sunrise or sitting front row at the beginning of the world.

Soo... you like to read post so we livefeeded when we posted so you can read post while you watch post being post?

Sounded better in me head

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Machine said:
I'm sold. I want the Ultimate Dude Brostige edition that comes with "making of" DVD, soundtrack CD, Dudebro beret, 40 oz. Natty Lite with custom Dudebro label, and limited edition inflatable ho.
And a condom.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Jocchan said:
Dudebro waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were dawgs up in this bitch. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Chicken were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Dudebro was a bro dude for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the frat boys and he said to dad "I want to be a bro daddy."
Dad said "No! Your shit will BE FUCKED UP"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the straight-up dawg time he knew there were dawgs.
"This is Chicken" the radio crackered. "You must fight the dawgs!"
So Dudebro gotted his brotgun and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO SHOOT/SLICE US" said the dawgs
"I will shoot/slice at him II" said the pothead and he fired the explosive pots. Dudebro plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the dawgs" he shouted
The radio said "No, Dudebro. You are the dawg"
And then Dudebro was a ho.

Someone is calling for you his name is Oscar, dudebro.

Top Bottom