• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Mik2121 said:
dudebrogaf.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Holy ******* shit! I'm in tears here!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
thetrin said:
*Puts thetrin on favorite Gaffers list*

Needs more beard Mik! Make it happen!
Crazy awesome work there.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Oh My God

So glad I opened this thread..I saw all the replies and briefly thought it was just a relentless piling on the OP..but deep down, a little voice told me "schuelma, maybe, just maybe, some gaf poster is thinking up the greatest video game in history and you should be there when it happens".

Jon

I checked on this thread yesterday, to see if the OP was going to produce a picture of the cart. When he did, I thought this thread would die...still a quality thread. I come in to work today and what do I find, but this. This thread of pure amazement. Thank you to everyone. I am just stunned.

When this game gets made, I'm going to buy the Broltimate Edition, which will come in a beard that cane be attached to a cat, dog, or male friend that needs to be more bro and less bitch.

Barrett2

crowphoenix said:
When this game gets made, I'm going to buy the Broltimate Edition, which will come in a beard that cane be attached to a cat, dog, or male friend that needs to be more bro and less bitch.

Dude Bro: The Collector's Edition - "More Bro and less Bitch"

I <3 GAF.

1. So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…
2. So, I'm a pedophile because I don't want to play Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Mik
????
4. Profit

Smash88

Banned
Oh man I've just gone through this whole thing and I'm dying. :lol :lol

No Country for Bro Men!

This is probably the broiest of the broiest threads I've ever read.

This thread is something special, I really like where this is going!

On my way to work this morning I couldn't help but think about the word Brotality. That should be implemented into dudebro.

By the way, even though the initial joke was intended to satire the FPS/3rd-person action genres, Jocchan's vision of this being a dual-analog "Smash TV"-type shooter is actually a really, really good idea.

You know, if someone wanted to get really ambitious.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Joe Shlabotnik said:
By the way, even though the initial joke was intended to satire the FPS/3rd-person action genres, Jocchan's vision of this being a dual-analog "Smash TV"-type shooter is actually a really, really good idea.

You know, if someone wanted to get really ambitious.

I agree. We need more Smash TV style games. And Dudebro would fit that mold nicely. And not only that, but a game of that style would probably be realistically within GAF's abilities to create.

Come on GAF, let's make this happen!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I for one welcome our new beardy overlord:
2h2mskh.jpg

1zlxedu.jpg

Joe Shlabotnik said:
I tried to imagine something that could be made pretty easily by an indie team ;)

wsippel

Banned
Jocchan said:
I tried to imagine something that could be made pretty easily by an indie team ;)
Already decided on an engine? If I may make a suggestion, how about Unity? It's free these days (for personal and commercial use), quite easy to learn and use, the editor runs on Windows and OSX, and it supports Windows, OSX, iPhone and Wii as targets. I might be able to help, but I'm pretty busy right now.

Jocchan said:

I mean, obviously the game you're referring to is the original early '90s D:MSIFUSIGTS/SY arcade game (capitalizing on Gulf War I), and Mik is working on the upcoming 3D sequel-reboot.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Joe Shlabotnik said:
I mean, obviously the game you're referring to is the original early '90s D:MSIFUSIGTS/SY arcade game (capitalizing on Gulf War I), and Mik is working on the upcoming 3D sequel-reboot.
There's no such game. The first game in the Dudebro saga IS Dudebro 2, because sequels are cool dawg.

Dascu

wsippel said:
Already decided on an engine? If I may make a suggestion, how about Unity? It's free these days (for personal and commercial use), quite easy to learn and use, the editor runs on Windows and OSX, and it supports Windows, OSX, iPhone and Wii as targets. I might be able to help, but I'm pretty busy right now.
Never heard of this. Seems useful for a little project I'm working on myself. Danke schön für... der Link?

Barrett2

I don't know anything about development or programming, but its safe to say the epic beard physics I am envisioning will definitely cause slowdown on my iPhone 3G. That is the level of "beard flowiness" Dudebro needs.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
crazy monkey said:
beard looks weird :(
bro was better without big beard.
It's incomplete ;)

tass0 said:
I read this thread and in 10 seconds I wanted to start 3d modelling. Where do I start Jocchan?
I'm not the one modelling :D Mik2121 is doing the hard work, I'm just screengrabbing to keep you guys updated.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Guys, I am 100% serious. I am working on a script right now. I wish I was joking, but I've become very serious about the brodiosity of Dudebro.

Mik, Jocchan, I will post details when I return from the airport.

See you guys in a bit!

Noshino

crazy monkey said:
beard looks weird :(
bro was better without big beard.

I still believe that the better idea would be to begin with a smaller beard, which grows bigger as body count rises.....hell, his hair should also grow alongside the beard, if Goku does it, why can't Dudebro do? but to make it more manly, it should grow like a fucking lion's mane

KillerAJD

tass0 said:
I read this thread and in 10 seconds I wanted to start 3d modelling. Where do I start Jocchan?
Go grab Blender and mess around in it/do some tutorials. Also, check out this thread, its got some good links to some excellent places to get general help, and hell, check out the 3ds Max trial (if they still have it around). Be prepared to be intimidated, but soon enough, if you stick with it, you should be able to pick it up.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Here's a quick tidbit:

The first Act is called: Bromance of the Three Kingdoms - Dawgz of War

lilltias

AWESOME.

I would like a biiit more cartoony feel on the face, like the concept (and the beard). If I can be somewhat constructive.

Top Bottom