• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

LotusHD

Banned
For my US peeps, 2 more days!:

C2X_o7YUsAAi364.jpg

https://twitter.com/magion02/status/821344540250411008

---

Also if the Director's soundtrack is anything to go off, this OST is so nice. I mean I already knew Gravity Rush was no slouch, but I guess Persona and Nier (and maybe Zelda) aren't the only things I'll be listening to this year repeatedly lol

okay i'm stuck and need some help

i'm on the mission where you need to deliver the invites and the last guy is hiding and i can't find him, where is he

『Inaba Resident』;228588397 said:
Somebody uploaded the Director's Choice soundtrack. Trying not to spoil anything for this game but I heard a little bit of one song and it sounded amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4JOLeZTiY

Hype! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the game :) Gonna preorder and it should get here Friday or Saturday!

Here enjoy some Nier Automata/GR2 fanart in the meantime.

Source

Damn, that's cool. Hope mine gets here on Friday.

For my US peeps, 2 more days!:

https://twitter.com/magion02/status/821344540250411008

---

Also if the Director's soundtrack is anything to go off, this OST is so nice. I mean I already knew Gravity Rush was no slouch, but I guess Persona and Nier (and maybe Zelda) aren't the only things I'll be listening to this year repeatedly lol

Great art!

Yeah, can't wait to hear all his music for GR2.

IbukiLordSA

2 hours in, enjoying the game quite a bit, still can't change my costume but the game shows I have 5 unlocked already so assuming once I am out of this tutorial section I will be able to switch costumes.

Baalzebup

2 hours in, enjoying the game quite a bit, still can't change my costume but the game shows I have 5 unlocked already so assuming once I am out of this tutorial section I will be able to switch costumes.
You can change it as soon as you get the camera from Syd and can start taking pictures. The option to change clothes is in the camera HUD.

Forgot to preorder the game so I ordered it today, that Lunar outfit looks fantastic. I'm still in the middle of playing other games but I just wanted to give out support to first week sales by picking it up now.

Number45

So it's confirmed that you need a remastered save on the PS4 in order to unlock the DLC costumes from the original? I'd better get downloading!

I guess same day isn't always an option for Amazon. I only had one shipping option and it meant getting the game between the 23rd and the 26th. Oh well, I haven't finished the first game.

I guess same day isn't always an option for Amazon. I only had one shipping option and it meant getting the game between the 23rd and the 26th. Oh well, I haven't finished the first game.
Then that's probably a good thing :D You have more than enough time to play through it.

Milijango

Decided to pick this up tomorrow in no small part due to GAF. Disappointed that it's cheapest digital since the boxart is nice, and my library has been almost all physical until now. New releases run anywhere from $70-100 in Australia but there doesn't seem to be anything below $90 for this.

Still want to polish off Doom first, so I'll probably be playing along with most of you on Friday!

It's not on their website though, So unless you have a physical catalogue handy Or a target that's bothered to get stock 84 is th best we can currently do.

I looked at the latest catalogues that were on the Target website and the game wasn't even in any of them. It wasn't worth the 20 minute drive over the 5 minute drive to EB.

Guymelef

You can change it as soon as you get the camera from Syd and can start taking pictures. The option to change clothes is in the camera HUD.

Damn, just where I left yesterday, I thought I have to wait until sewer access.

『Inaba Resident』;228588397 said:
Somebody uploaded the Director's Choice soundtrack. Trying not to spoil anything for this game but I heard a little bit of one song and it sounded amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4JOLeZTiY

That Angel theme :O

ramyeon

Only had a chance to play the opening up until the first side quest and story quest markers start popping up. That said, I love the way the game opens - the first 5 minutes or so were really well done.

I love this game. I wasn't entirely sold on the idea of fighting human enemies in the demo, but after playing around with them in a few missions they're actually really enjoyable to fight. The big difference is that you can actually suck up human enemies in your Stasis Field, so a really fun way of thinning them out is to Gravity Kick your way into a group of them, land, suck a bunch up and then just fire them out into space so they fall to their deaths. It's bringing back wonderful memories of Spider-Man 2 on the PS2, where I'd always try and web up bad guys and throw them into the river :p

I've done a few stealth missions, and they're actually quite interesting changes to the normal gameplay. One was really annoying me, but I eventually realised I was doing the wrong thing completely, and when I took a minute to actually work out what the game was telling me to do I got through it easily. The stealth missions tell you not to fly, which at first seems like it'd be really frustrating, but you can actually get up to some clever tricks by walking on walls and ceilings to get to your objectives.

Also, this city is utterly gorgeous. This whole game. Gorgeous for the eyes and the ears, no less. Oh man, this game.

wapplew

Treasure hunting is really hard but really addicting. Game have more variety than i thought, can't see me finish it anytime soon, Nioh, RE7, the gamegeddon is real.

leng jai

Gorgeous is definitely the word to describe this game, everything from the art to the music is just so damn charming. It's definitely one of the better "Pro Enhanced" games as well - IQ is very good and the frame rate is solid as a rock from what little I've played. The 30fps implementation here is one of the better ones around, it feels damn smooth. With art direction and image quality like this, Gravity Rush 2 will look good for years. The on foot camera is pulled back from the demo thankfully, but it still feels a little close. The camera is still slight erratic at times when you're flying around, definitely not what I would call perfect. It's better than TLG's though that's for sure.

For people in the Netherlands, ordering from bol.com still gets you the white Kat costume and the digital soundtrack. Might not last for long, but I ordered this morning and still got them in a separate mail once my game was shipped out.

Miggy

For people in the Netherlands, ordering from bol.com still gets you the white Kat costume and the digital soundtrack. Might not last for long, but I ordered this morning and still got them in a separate mail once my game was shipped out.

Fuck... I looked everywhere for that. None of the retailers were mentioning that. I just gave up and ordered it from yourgamezone.nl 😭

Managed to get Amazon to apply a £2 discount by quoting their FAQ regarding all pre-order games being a part of that promotion. As I have Prime.

Top Bottom