• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

Karu

I have that Geralt of Rivia Problem of not properly stopping and it kinda annoys me. Otherwise the first 2 hours were entertaining. Needs a little bit of time to grt used to the flow of it all again, but that was expected. GR iscertainly not the epitome of smoothness inthat regard. I also feel like that I will have to delay my Yakuza 0 buy, this seems Linda meety Form what i have seen and read.

Also: Sliding is still the friggin best.

taco543

Does anyone know if the save from gravity Rush remastered on your ps4 to get the costumes, does it have to be a game clear save or just any save? Since I had platinumed gravity Rush remastered and upgraded to the pro I forgot to back up my save to the cloud.

Jb

Amazon delayed my order by two days. Again -_-
Guess I'll play it at the same time as NA Gaf now.

BigEmil

Managed to get Amazon to apply a £2 discount by quoting their FAQ regarding all pre-order games being a part of that promotion. As I have Prime.

Gonna try that thanks, got another email made just for free Amazon Prime monthly trial few weeks ago

daveo42

Banned
Debating on grabbing the game from Walmart tonight. They couldn't sell it because it was date restricted at the register even though they had the game set out on shelves. Amazon showing delivery as of Friday and I'm not sure I can wait till Sunday night to play it as I'm out of town all weekend.

KodaRuss

Game Length Question
20-40 hours?!?! Are there just a ton of side missions in this game or something. I dont remember exactly how long the first one took me on the Vita a couple years ago but it was definitely no more than 10. That seems really high for this type of game.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Watching that countdown on the game tile is agonising. Guess we got Brexited out of EU release dates as well :(

ClearData

In that case I'll try to swing by tomorrow. Press Start has the Big W price wrong so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sorry for turning this thread into the Aussie bargains corner.

I'm actually happy about it. Games in Australia are ridiculously expensive from my understanding. So seeing you guys go all out to find reasonably priced copies that still support the IP is wonderful.

Yaster

Was trying to take a couple of "action" shots of Kat high kicking in her Jazz Dress (yeah yeah) and ended up kicking an off camera woman in the coupon.

W6IaMTo.jpg

And here she is in shot, now cowering from the menace that is the Gravity Queen

xyeG45c.jpg

Strings

Syd has been genuinely hilarious so far. The weird hand contraption he keeps 'trying to make happen' gets me every single time.

Mine's has just been dispatched :) It isn't due out here until the 20th but fingers crossed the post are snappy and I'll get it tomorrow. If not, seems a lock for launch day. Can't wait!

Going to miss Lotus' thread, but what a magnificent OT! Well done Kindekuma!

muteki

Yeah I'll see what happens tomorrow for me, I might do the same.

After no change in status I did chat and they "upgraded" me to release date delivery, so I should get it Friday, yay!.

Really wish they wouldn't hold orders in limbo when it is obvious they could get everyone their game faster. But complain if you have to I guess.

SxP

Just got home and put the disci n the PS4. No Day One patch, that almost never happens. But hopefully, that means good things with respect to the quality of the product.

I preordered this a long time ago on Amazon U.S., and I happened to check my order status a few minutes ago-- "we'll email you once your order status updates."

I'm used to Amazon waiting until the last minute to ship something out, but games always have release date shipping (even if they occasionally don't get here on time), and at the very least it always gives an estimated arrival; nothing like that is showing.

Kind of worried.

muteki

I preordered this a long time ago on Amazon U.S., and I happened to check my order status a few minutes ago-- "we'll email you once your order status updates."

I'm used to Amazon waiting until the last minute to ship something out, but games always have release date shipping (even if they occasionally don't get here on time), and at the very least it always gives an estimated arrival; nothing like that is showing.

Kind of worried.

At Amazon at least, release delivery or release date shipping isn't guaranteed in all cases. It has to say that at checkout, otherwise you could get your game later.

Go by the estimated delivery date, generally they are pretty accurate for me. If that is not right contact them and see if they can change it for you.

MikeDown

Banned
At Amazon at least, release delivery or release date shipping isn't guaranteed in all cases. It has to say that at checkout, otherwise you could get your game later.

Go by the estimated delivery date, generally they are pretty accurate for me. If that is not right contact them and see if they can change it for you.
Thats why I ordered off PSN, because Amazon has delivered games several days past several times prior. Don't want to wait all weekend

Pejo

Wait, is this out today? Amazon says I'm not getting my copy until Friday. What a bummer.

Ah well, gives me time to go back in and finish the first game. I'm near the end, just haven't finished yet. I was planning on doing it earlier, but then I got sucked in by Nights of Azure for a few days. (It's a great game, btw).

Good to hear that a GR1 save unlocks costumes. I love that kind of thing that supports loyalty.

Wait, is this out today? Amazon says I'm not getting my copy until Friday. What a bummer.

Ah well, gives me time to go back in and finish the first game. I'm near the end, just haven't finished yet. I was planning on doing it earlier, but then I got sucked in by Nights of Azure for a few days. (It's a great game, btw).

Good to hear that a GR1 save unlocks costumes. I love that kind of thing that supports loyalty.
AU: January 18, 2017
EU: January 18, 2017
JP: January 19, 2017
NA: January 20, 2017
UK: January 20, 2017

NA and UK are last, unfortunately.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The charm in this game is just something else. I really dig their characters and their personalities.

Bikram

So my UK PSN preorder is downloading but I don't see any way to download the ost and dynamic theme which comes with it. How to get them?

SkylineRKR

First few chapters are more boring than they should be, especially if you've played the first and know the controls already.

EndMerit

How do I access the soundtrack? I pre-ordered the game digitally yesterday and got theme and Kat's costume just fine, but soundtrack or it's download code are nowhere to be seen neither on my PS4 or my email.

Guymelef

So playing on Pro (at least) under video settings there is some kind of switch about maybe (?) image quaility.
What is for?

I've been thinking about getting GR2 digitally instead of physically so I can play at midnight.

Hmm ...

So my UK PSN preorder is downloading but I don't see any way to download the ost and dynamic theme which comes with it. How to get them?

When I've pre-ordered digitally in the past, it only seems to let you download the pre-order items on launch day which I guess makes sense.

Ferr986

I love how the Title Screen already shows Kat throwing a poor dude to the void lol (atleast in my game).

So playing on Pro (at least) under video settings there is some kind of switch about maybe (?) image quaility.
What is for?

Playing on Pro and I don't see anything about that. There's an image entry that says automatic upload of pics. Maybe for photomode?

LotusHD

Banned
For those of you that are playing, what's the Hard difficulty setting like? I hear that the enemies do more damage, while you do less.

Does anyone know if the save from gravity Rush remastered on your ps4 to get the costumes, does it have to be a game clear save or just any save? Since I had platinumed gravity Rush remastered and upgraded to the pro I forgot to back up my save to the cloud.

no it just there just needs to be any save data, i booted up GR:R and saved asap and got the costumes

Guymelef

I love how the Title Screen already shows Kat throwing a poor dude to the void lol (atleast in my game).

Playing on Pro and I don't see anything about that. There's an image entry that says automatic upload of pics. Maybe for photomode?

So must be a not good chosen spanish translation lol.

Ferr986

So must be a not good chosen spanish translation lol.

Yep, playing in Spanish too.

So far, spanish translation is not very good in some spots. I mean, it's fine for most of the time, but some sentences seems weirdly translated and don't make much sense.

Surprising, considering Sony localizations are usually top notch.

Top Bottom