• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 |OT| Mewton's Law of Gravity

What do you get for 6000 lol

Photo Item: Upside Down Man - 10
Gesture: Salute - 100
Costume: Worker - 300
Talisman: Miner's Technique - 500
Photo Item: Traffic Cone - 1000
Costume: School Uniform 1.0 - 2000
Talisman: Fisherman's Recipe - 3000
Gesture: You There - 4000
Costume: Shifter 1.0 - 5000
Talisman: Unlimited Potential - 6000

LotusHD

Banned
Photo Item: Upside Down Man - 10
Gesture: Salute - 100
Costume: Worker - 300
Talisman: Miner's Technique - 500
Photo Item: Traffic Cone - 1000
Costume: School Uniform 1.0 - 2000
Talisman: Fisherman's Recipe - 3000
Gesture: You There - 4000
Costume: Shifter 1.0 - 5000
Talisman: Unlimited Potential - 6000

By any chance does it list what the talismans do?

Neolombax

After trying out the demo, im really digging the look and feel of the new game. Tried getting into the remastered 1st game but i just can't. Not sure why that's the case.

My Amazon order was pending all day, but it looks like it finally shipped out UPS. It says it'll be here on the 20th, so we'll see. The tracking isn't useful yet, so I can't make my own judgement.

vypek

I ordered this from Amazon and it said it would be here on Jan 24 instead of 20. So I cancelled to order again thinking it would get there on time instead of with Yakuza 0. Now I'm waiting for this game until the 26th :/

I ordered this from Amazon and it said it would be here on Jan 24 instead of 20. So I cancelled to order again thinking it would get there on time instead of with Yakuza 0. Now I'm waiting for this game until the 26th :/

This is honestly the reason Ive started going digital for everything. Got sick and tired of shipping getting messed up.

What time (&timezone) did it ship out for you?

Looks like it shipped out at 5:42 PM Pacific time (i.e. about 15 minutes ago from this post). I'm not sure if that's when the shipping status actually changed, though, that's just the time I got the email.

I ordered last August, if that's helpful.

EDIT: Tracking was updated, so it made it to the UPS depot. In Florida. I've had stuff shipped across the US before and it usually makes it on time, but "usually" isn't something I particularly want on a Friday delivery. UPS is saying it'll be here on the 20th as well, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but if they miss the delivery date I'm likely looking at Monday. Here's hoping the storms pelting the West Coast won't mess things up too much.

vypek

This is honestly the reason Ive started going digital for everything. Got sick and tired of shipping getting messed up.

I'm considering it myself. Honestly surprised that Amazon isn't getting enough units to get preorders out on the release day. And I originally preordered earlier this week so it was pretty surprising to see that the release date was Friday and not the 24th like my order delivery date

Alucrid

Banned
JE2hYau.png

LotusHD

Banned
My copy has shipped as well, got the email and everything.

When did y'all pre-order, because I've noticed that things always tend to be dicey when you pre-order a few days before release, or try to change stuff like payment options.

So it seems like you Americans are getting yours shipped out. Haven't heard of anyone getting theirs from Amazon.ca shipped...

I preordered in June/July, then after a credit card issue I had to change my card and re-order, which I right after cancelling the old order on December 13th.

Kindekuma

Banned
My copy has shipped as well, got the email and everything.

When did y'all pre-order, because I've noticed that things always tend to be dicey when you pre-order a few days before release, or try to change stuff like payment options.

Last month, I realized that I only pre-ordered Persona 5, but not GR2. Two weeks ago I had to change the delivery address, but so far so good!

Got the shipped email from Amazon. Tracking says it should be here Friday.

I had to change my shipping address, so I'm glad doing that didn't bump me off the release day list.

So it seems like you Americans are getting yours shipped out. Haven't heard of anyone getting theirs from Amazon.ca shipped...

I preordered in June/July, then after a credit card issue I had to change my card and re-order, which I right after cancelling the old order on December 13th.

I'm in the same boat as you. Did not shipped yet and living in Quebec.

I love fighting guys in this game! Combat was the weakpoint of the first game for me, but here I find I actually look forward to it. I'm getting up to such crazy shenanigans with the Stasis Field. I'm throwing things at dudes, throwing dudes at things, throwing dudes at dudes; it's such goofy fun.

Does anyone know when you unlock the
Jupiter and Lunar styles? I just finished the mission where I un-brainwashed Raven and I still don't have them, so hopefully I'll get them soon.

wapplew

I love fighting guys in this game! Combat was the weakpoint of the first game for me, but here I find I actually look forward to it. I'm getting up to such crazy shenanigans with the Stasis Field. I'm throwing things at dudes, throwing dudes at things, throwing dudes at dudes; it's such goofy fun.

Jupiter and Lunar styles? I just finished the mission where I un-brainwashed Raven and I still don't have them, so hopefully I'll get them soon.

Very soon.
2 more main quest missions I think.
If you already love combat without other styles, brace for impact.

silva1991

You unlock
lunar very very soon after rescuing Raven.

I just unlocked it myself minutes ago.

Oh beaten.

Wagram

Sweet. Bestbuy is delivering one day early! God I love the GCU.

Anyone who ordered from BB in the US should check your tracking.

LotusHD

Banned
Sweet. Bestbuy is delivering one day early! God I love the GCU.

Anyone who ordered from BB in the US should check your tracking.

Ah, so lucky...

I can't go back normal style and I love normal style.
Statics field in 2 is game changer, we know that in demo. I rarely use Gravity Kick unless no junk to static around me. Too much fun!

Yea, it's much more improved to the point where it almost feels pointless to do Gravity Kick this time around lol

Also I feel that for some of the gameplay where I've seen people complain about camera issues, could be easily rectified by using the stasis field in those enclosed spaces. Especially when facing off against humans.

While your copies have already shipped, Amazon has my copy arriving Jan 26 even though I have Prime. Perhaps the thirst for this game is real? :p

While your copies have already shipped, Amazon has my copy arriving Jan 26 even though I have Prime. Perhaps the thirst for this game is real? :p
Let's hope it does better than gr1 worldwide. We need more games like this. As for my copy, it will hopefully arrive this friday

Roussow

Yo, they're getting into the subject of some real class/wealth division amongst the city -- literally dividing class by verticality of the floating city, I hope they really get into the subject and it's not just super surface level.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Pre-order arrived today and I'm excited to start playing.

loved the remaster and couldn't wait for this to finally come out!

although unfortunately NZ physical copies don't come with any codes, so here's hoping they make it DLC later on. :)

PS. Great OT!

Top Bottom