• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

Duxxy3

I take Panzer Dragoon Orta port please. Really love to play it again, it was not exactly the best panzer game but it's still pretty good, nothing like it out there.

Why would you mention Orta?

Why god? Why???

Now I won't be satisfied until Orta gets a port.

V_Arnold

So no Nier Patch, no Bayonetta patch, one unplayable because I have an RX-470, the other unplayable becaue I have an FX-6300 which botches framerate.

Insanity, Platinum. Bought both games blind. Wont make this mistake again :(

MTC100

Banned
People who haven't played this, prepare your butts for the best TPS combat ever made.

I bought the PS3 Version ages ago and never really came to play it, also the prospect of the performance on the PS3 wasn't really something I was looking forward to.

Seeing this becoming a Steam title seems too good to be true.

atpbx

Not only is vanquish one of the greatest shooters ever, it has singularly the best intro to any game of the last 10 years.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Thankfully, even with it being not that good, it is objectively better than this post. :)

Making Vanquish was some of the most fun I had a Platinum, so seeing a 17 page thread like this makes me happy.

Well I had a fun time playing it! Hopefully it comes soon and I can retire my 360 copy.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Thankfully, even with it being not that good, it is objectively better than this post. :)

Making Vanquish was some of the most fun I had a Platinum, so seeing a 17 page thread like this makes me happy.

Thank you for your contributions to one of my favorite games ever!

Anteater

Where did this idea came from?

You want to be dissapointed for no reason? Bayonetta is still selling well, is too soon to release another game like this.

i think it has to do with how short the bayo tease and release was, I don't think it's going to be released today myself, but the bayo countdown pointed towards tuesday and today happens to be tuesday as well, it's fun to keep your hopes up :p

Anteater

Would Sega be stupid enough to release Vanquish on Steam with no marketing, countdown clock or anything?

not the first time I see a japanese publisher releasing a game on steam without marketing, as far as I know MGR was "announced" on a kojima podcast and dragon quest heroes was just released on steam without any PR

MUnited83

For you.
So no Nier Patch, no Bayonetta patch, one unplayable because I have an RX-470, the other unplayable becaue I have an FX-6300 which botches framerate.

Well a Bayonetta patch is definitely in the works so there's that.

Anteater

Surprisingly, no Vanquish today. We'll see tomorrow.

what can I say, i love to be disappointed

win-cartoon-dude-kickcgk4s.gif

next tuesday man

Spaghetti

For Shenmue I think they need to go bigger than a simple cheap port. If you release them as is you run the risk of alienating a lot of potential new fans.

I think they need to at least add the QoL improvements from the second game to the first one, tweak the controls to be usable with twin sticks, and redub it, or at least offer dual audio (and probably retranslate it).
If SEGA Europe's COO is to be believed, the intention is to do a remaster right.

If they were just looking to cheap out on it, we would have seen them released by now I think. Analogue control is a given, as even remapping the D-Pad to it in an emulator makes a noticeable difference. Second stick camera control - not so much. Geometry issues could make that impossible everywhere other than in Free Battles.

The only thing from your suggestions I could see not happening is a redub.

NIN90

I just hope they don't lock it to 60hz. Feels awful with a mouse once you are used to higher refresh rates.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Now this is a pc port I want. It's been a long time since I played this, would be perfect on pc. Sega delivering

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Just be ready for crazy mouse acceleration or something.

Tizoc

Sell off your wooden rig and go get an NVidia GTX 1050 lappy or somesuch and discover the glory of proper 60 FPS at 1080p+

Top Bottom