• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I understand. We all need the satisfaction of taking a life.

image.php

Kimaka

I don't want to finish this game. I'm enjoying it too much. I'll probably finish it this week though because everytime I progress abit I'm like "alright, this is it, it's gonna end" but nope. Shit's insane and while I find the combat in the other games much better, the story and everything that surrounds it is still top fucking notch.

I'm at the last chapter and I feel this way. I'll probably finish it tonight and then try to complete the real estate and cabaret minigames. After that, I need to move on to playing the first two Yakuza games and hopefully the others once I procure a PS3. I would love to complete the series before 6 releases.

Megasoum

Banned
Fuuuuck that Zelda Wii U Performance thread.... I don'T have money for a Switch right now (nor do I want one anyway since Zelda would be the only game I want until Mario Odyssee)

Mr. F

Banned
Fuuuuck that Zelda Wii U Performance thread.... I don'T have money for a Switch right now (nor do I want one anyway since Zelda would be the only game I want until Mario Odyssee)

It's a real shame if true, not that I'd want Nintendo to have to hamstring the game visually or gameplay wise but their 1st party stuff has always been rock solid performance wise.

Dan and Vinny co-op in Sniper Elite 4 would be tremendous.

what is that feeling when you've got a game on your backlog that you bought day one, that you keep meaning to load up, and then you find out it apparently got a sequel 3 years ago?

Torchlight 2-itis.

Scizzy

Best content ever made on Giant Bomb. Well maybe Persona 4 was comparable.

Is it really any better/different than the Shenmue ER, Blue Bombin, or anything else that has Dan/Vinny/Alex in a room together?

give me Persona 4, Load Our Last Souls, several Breaking Brads, or Sleeping Dogs forever.

Is it really any better/different than the Shenmue ER, Blue Bombin, or anything else that has Dan/Vinny/Alex in a room together?

give me Persona 4, Load Our Last Souls, several Breaking Brads, or Sleeping Dogs forever.

The main difference is that the game is also good and engaging so the feature doesn't rely (entirely) on Dan coming up with weird-ass tangents.

Haven't there been outlets reporting the performance on the Switch is not great? And visually the game is identical between versions?

Hindl

Haven't there been outlets reporting the performance on the Switch is not great? And visually the game is identical between versions?

Kind of. Visually the versions are almost the same, Switch is sharper. And they did say there were occasional frame drops, but they said it was limited to the beginning area (because it's higher up, so there's a lot more draw distance) and it was infrequent. Most reporters are saying it doesn't happen often enough to affect their enjoyment much

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I look forward to the future Soldier of Fortune video from GB East. I have a lot of fond memories of that game.

Scizzy

This is an incredibly trivial question, but does anyone remember why Vinny and Alex skyped in to Jeff for the Titanfall 2 QL? I was watching it for the first time today and was curious.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching a Wii U stream of Zelda right now and the performances are rough but I'm not always sure if it's the game or the streamer... Maybe a bit of both.

crush7337

Banned
This is an incredibly trivial question, but does anyone remember why Vinny and Alex skyped in to Jeff for the Titanfall 2 QL? I was watching it for the first time today and was curious.

Jeff was in NYC for the Quick Look. That was the week they all went on the Waypoint launch stream.

As crazy as this seems, I just saw the Drew meme for the first time naturally (i.e. not clicking a link someone posted here). It was a response to a tweet from the Rick and Morty account complaining about the wait for Fargo Season 3. The obvious joke is that people have been waiting a long time for Rick and Morty Season 3. Someone, realizing the joke, used the Drew meme.

Lunar FC

As crazy as this seems, I just saw the Drew meme for the first time naturally (i.e. not clicking a link someone posted here). It was a response to a tweet from the Rick and Morty account complaining about the wait for Fargo Season 3. The obvious joke is that people have been waiting a long time for Rick and Morty Season 3. Someone, realizing the joke, used the Drew meme.

I see it all the time and I don't follow anybody related to vidya games.

Man Horizon's whistle needs a nerf lol

Also after Austin's defense of Fallout 4 i cant really give a fuck about what he has to say about any of these games so *shrug*

Unfortunate to hear about the WiiU version issues for Zelda (unless it gets some worthwhile patches) so i'll just have to wait until around Holiday to check it out.

i'm all for doing some crazy shit in that game and i hope this will be the one to dethrone Ocarina of Time (Water Temple warts and all) for me.

Anjin M

Someone on DisneylandTwitter used it the other day and I was shook.

All right... I'm starting Chapter 15 of Yakuza... Time to finish this before midnight!

I finished it today, too. I just couldn't bring myself to do the cabaret stuff after spending so long on the real estate minigame, so it went pretty quickly. I thought it was kind of weird how they
shoehorned in Awano as the penultimate boss of Majima's story since they barely interacted, but he was a neat character so whatever.

Slowly working my way through Night in the Woods, just saw the part where the guy at the party
stops to tune his guitar
and this game is just the fucking best lol

It's been a while since I've taken a game slow like this since I knew it'd be something special for me right up front.

sirap

Hmm...performance isn't too great, and the game looks rough even on a 720p plasma.

But it's insanely fun. I just climbed my first tree T_T

Top Bottom