• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF - help me name my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaBish

Sullivan
Gerard
Dean

All of which are possible last names that are also kinda older.

Instead of a Mass Effect reference, you could go with Rex instead.

Omadahl

Banned
Charles or Alistair.

As a teacher in an elementary school, I can tell you that Jackson needs to be banned. There are 3 in one kindergarten class at my school.

Edit: Also Ultimate Pam

THread reminded me...

I think that the owners of Gaf should add a plugin, server side, that replaces "Kale Breckin" with some other random name, like Tom Jones or something very common. Reason being, if you google that name #1 and #2 are the two threads about him, the first of the naming fiasco and Gaf's criticism of relationship, and then #2 that other thread involving more personal matters. As soon as this kid becomes 8 or 9 he's gonna Google his name and find all of this drama about him. It'll permeate the #1 spot in Google for ever for him.

Changing it server side will make ti so that every time someoe writes the string, it gets replaced with something super common... And then eventually all gaf posts about him will slowly fall down the boards and get replaced with pages about salad or that kid from Punky Brewster.

That's my two cents.

t9Z9tRi.jpg

Qasiel

Grayson Danger.

Hell, any first name as long as the middle name is Danger. Never underestimate the potential awesomeness of someone who can say "Danger is my middle name".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom