• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix to announce a Secret Title on 12 Dec [Over. Star Galaxy, browser game]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please please be Final Fantasy VI for the Wii U. Or PS3. Or both. Or 3DS. Hell, make it for the goddamn Kinect, I don't care, I will buy it.

That link almost rules out any none-Star Ocean guesses. If they can make a new one that's as amazing as SOII, I'd be totally willing to pretend like parts III and IV never happened.

antitrop

Fuck it, I would play a free-to-play Final Fantasy MOBA.
Actually, that sounds like a kickass idea.

Holy shit, now I REALLY want to play a MOBA with Barret Attack Damage Carry.

Like it would perfectly fit the League of Legends model. Sell FF characters, and then sell custom skins like FF7 Cloud, FF:AC Cloud, etc.

Or they could dumb it down and put it on consoles. Consoles need a good MOBA.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
It's probably a STAR OCEAN title considering the artwork and title, but being STAR GALAXY probably could hint at a spin-off on social networks/GREE/Mobage ect.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope it's Star Ocean 3 or 4 for Vita.

Yeah, this thing kinda looks Star Ocean-ish.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
"Universal Accell Cosmic Drive" are actually the two Gundam AGE games released recently on PSP, but what kind of relationship there would be between SE and the Gundam franchise? O_O

Midou

Remember the Star Ocean tech demo?
I'd be in for that.

iOS no doubt

I sent this to another friend who loves the series just yestarday, talking about how a Star Ocean gaming in that style would be awesome, even if more western. It's never going to happen.

This was on Siliconera:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/06/new-square-enix-teaser-site-is-probably-for-star-galaxy/

Didn't see if similar info was posted.

Tri-Ace might have screwed up with SO4, Resonance of Fate was decent but kind of boring, but after that they seemed to become everyone else's bitch, just working on other's games.

Dunan

"Star Ocean Weltanschauung Definitive Edge Type-K"

...for your Docomo mobile phone! Just 500 yen per month!

Acrylic7

I honestly cant get exited for anything they create nowadays.

The very last thing I got exited for was the FF Agnis Philosophy tech demo, and that's because I thought it was an actual game.

Zaventem

I'll literally cry if it's an ios game.I'm not even joking.Worst generation for RPGs on consoles as a whole and here you are hyping up an ios game.I'll be mad as hell if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom