• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Seller Feedback for Xclash

First time I've arranged a local meetup, and all things considered it went incredibly smoothly (despite a completely hectic weekend on my part).

Big Dog

Positive seller feedback for FoxnHurley

Very quick shipment and great communication and positive attitude. Arrived safely and very affordable shipping rate. Would be happy to buy from him again.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive Seller Feedback for Xclash

First time I've arranged a local meetup, and all things considered it went incredibly smoothly (despite a completely hectic weekend on my part).

Positive Buyer feedback for Wowfunhappy

Super smooth transaction and communicated throughout. Awesome buyer.

Positive seller feedback for The Dude

Great communication, very friendly, and fast shipping. This was a high dollar purchase and it couldn't have gone more smoothly.

Positive buyer feedback for Big Dog. Honest, extremely easy to work with in terms of completing a transaction, pays promptly, and has superb communication. Thank you for making that sale such a pleasant and easy experience.

bigace33

Positive buyer feedback for Sora_N

responded quickly and was very patient

Positive buyer feedback for Bog

Paid up front in good faith. Very easy to deal with

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for LaunchpadMcQ

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

bumpkin

Positive seller feedback for gaiages

Great price and quick shipping! Arrived a little worse for wear, but I think an irresponsible postal worker was to blame. The game works though!

gaiages

Banned
Positive seller feedback for gaiages

Great price and quick shipping! Arrived a little worse for wear, but I think an irresponsible postal worker was to blame. The game works though!

And positive buyer feedback for you bumpkin for being so understanding of the situation! <3

Top Bottom