• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Current rumor for the tag match at Takeover is
Ciampa's injury is a work and is leading to a Gargano heel turn.

Hmm... I trust the NXT bookers, so we'll see.
I think Gargano is an easier sell but honestly I see way more potential in Ciampa. I honestly think, if done right (which is a big if with WWE), he could be huge

Even though Ciampa is the "intense bald guy" I actually see Gargano transitioning more smoothly into a total douchebag heel

Well rumor is Ciampa needs surgery but to I would write him off as AOP taking him out and not a heel turn.
I might be wrong but aren't NXT short on heels? Other then Roode and Cien I can't think of a upper midcard or main event tier heel who works as a singles wrestler and not apart of a tag team or faction.

shanafan

In Chicago for the weekend, and look who WWE superfan I ran into. He is going to both PPVs this weekend (obviously)

unx54dy.jpg

shanafan

Nice, I've heard he's actually a cool dude

Yeah, he was very approachable and didn't seem to mind being bothered. I was brief with him to respect his space, but he was very friendly. The older woman that he was with chatted with my wife too, so they are both nice!

Finished the new UK special and man from the tag match on it was great! So happy we got the BoSJ, this, takeover all in a week :D

I just need to catch up on nxt post Tye leaving now >_>

Adree

Nier Automata was a good time. Maybe a bit light in content for the "initial" endings and too heavy in the last bit? I don't know.

Nier Automata was a good time. Maybe a bit light in content for the "initial" endings and too heavy in the last bit? I don't know.

I enjoyed it too. I really liked the combat but it felt somewhat shallow and without variety after a bit. Still thought it was pretty great.

Lol at Ross and Nigel being green screened in front of the Norwich crowd.

That was great.

Jr and Nigel have great chemistry though. Fantastic

Lol fucking goddamn crickets for TJP in Norwich

Top Bottom