• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Aku no Hana: 27

Jesus. Those are some fucking venomous tongues on those two. I kept hearing the crowd from Maury going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" every time they said something to each other.

Looks like the exposal/shunning will begin next volume.

Azure J

Aku no Hana: 27

Jesus. Those are some fucking venomous tongues on those two. I kept hearing the crowd from Maury going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" every time they said something to each other.

Looks like the exposal/shunning will begin next volume.

Pretty much this. Although
I definitely see Nakamura getting blamed for the fire if that book at the end is that diary of hers. (Been a while since I read the chapter before, was that her diary or one of Kasuga's copies of Evil Flowers?)

Akame Ga Kill 18

Oh shit, the match up at the end of this chapter made me realize that this is a manga where ANYONE can die without much warning, and I actually like Wave... Don't kill him bro. :(

Dat mid chapter Esdese.

Sankarea

Aww shiet son.

Fairy Tail

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

scy

Koisome Momiji -
pR6Yl.png

...that's one way to go about things. Also, I do believe they've made more progress than the last few romcoms. In one chapter. So congratulations!

El Sloth

Banned
Pretty much this. Although
I definitely see Nakamura getting blamed for the fire if that book at the end is that diary of hers. (Been a while since I read the chapter before, was that her diary or one of Kasuga's copies of Evil Flowers?)
It had the Flower of Evil on it so I'm guessing it's Kasuga's plans or something.

Kusagari

Sexless Friend:

What is with manga and loli teachers? The mangaka of this also sure loves drawing nipples. Anyway, this shit is too obvious right now. Needs some kind of twist, because him ending up with the loli teacher is ridiculously obvious, even for a manga, right now.

So I started reading Sun-ken Rock(took me awhile to get the title lol) so worth the investment for those following? My only gripe is the silly premise but I dig the fancy suit & the dirty fights!

Akame ga Kill 18

I figured Wave and Tatsumi would end up friends. Hope he joins Night Raid instead of dying, but that might not be possible considering it might be redundant with the same type of Teigu :(

Zekes!

Sankarea

Chihiro should just stick it in Ranko; I mean between her and Rea, one of 'em is going to feel warm and wet, the other cold and dry. Easy choice, yo

Aunt Tits

My boner is ready

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Aunt Tits:
I like how we were going to get blueballed again, then things got back on track to sexy fun times.

I assume the text message is from Auntie.

flawfuls

Life volume 1-17

This is just so entertaining. The first half of this manga is basically just nonstop brutal sadistic bulling of the main character. All of the other characters are so evil and it just constantly escalates to the point where it is just ridiculous.

oA2eZ.jpg

The one on the right is the mangaka.

Eventually the main character does grow a spine though and there is some oh so satisfying karma.

survivor

Banned
Life volume 1-17

This is just so entertaining. The first half of this manga is basically just nonstop brutal sadistic bulling of the main character. All of the other characters are so evil and it just constantly escalates to the point where it is just ridiculous.

Eventually the main character does grow a spine though and there is some oh so satisfying karma.

Ooohhh, please tell me the evil girl gets hit by a truck

flawfuls

Ooohhh, please tell me the evil girl gets hit by a truck

The entire school swarms her angry mob style, but they don't really do anything to her.
I sort of hope she makes a comeback to be honest. I mean else are they going to do with the last 3 volumes?

Defuser

Ok, so seeing gaffers post about Akame ga Kill got my curiosity about it and damn, it's not that bad.

It's similar to Flame of Recca which half of it revolves around uber weapons and I must applaud the mangaka for having the guts to kill off characters and portraying the gore and brutality. One thing bad is the character artstyle though.

Aku no Hana

You know, I'm starting to think someone is going to end up killing someone else in this. I feel like that's the only logical conclusion at this point. School Days ending!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Hey what's all that stuff around the characters in that Bleach page called?

I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's the stuff that's filling up the panel.

Not the characters, but the other things?

I haven't seen stuff like that in Bleach in ages.

ink?
speedlines?

I really have no idea what you mean, sorry. :(

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Akame Ga Kill 19

well this chapter ended better than i thought, and it looks like a training arc is up the way. also a peek at two new characters..

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Life volume 1-17

oA2eZ.jpg

Who's the author?

The premise sounds intriguing.

Nurarihyon no Mago

That was suitably epic from ryuuji.

Also this manga is moving really goddamn fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom