• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Moon and Sun leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Damn a leak this close to the Direct, that has to suck but I'm excited either way, Moon and Sun, I like it a lot.

3DS is staying for at least another year lol

So 3DS forever , easier to make the game since they know everything about the 3DS

But a pokémon main game is the perfect way to launch a new console
Wait and see tomorrow I guess
It'll probably be 3DS...

Yes you can. Reactions like seeing Cloud for the first time, although it is just advertising, are priceless unforgettable moments.

they were overplayed for youtube views anyway

Cryxok

Really really interested about this.
If this is real, I wonder where the region will be based of? A year ago I made various fakemons for a potential México region, and México has a ton of sun/moon related myths. Hell, one of the most common meanings given to the "México" name is "Moon's bellybutton". So excited to see what happens tomorrow!

im_dany

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Mediking

I rather have a spoily title (wow, you know the title of the game) than doing some clickbait shit.

Why did you even click this thread? Why are you even on the internet a day before the Direct if you are this sensitive towards spoilers? smh

You could've just typed this as the title: "Potential Pokemon games leak" instead of saying the freaking titles of the games. I didn't even get the chance to ignore the titles of the potential leak of the games. REALLY not cool but whatever.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
A space theme huh? Maybe this confirms a move based on utilizing gravity waves.

SoulUnison

Banned
So Gen VI is really just going to end with tons of unexplained mysteries and never released content, huh?

Game Freak, you're embarrassing Nintendo.

Yes you can. Reactions like seeing Cloud for the first time, although it is just advertising, are priceless unforgettable moments.

I didn't realize seeing an anime dude with spiky blonde hair and a big sword ranks as highly as getting married or meeting your child for the first time.

Quonny

Titles of games, especially Pokemon games which are basically just words and have next to no actual impact on the games, are spoilers?

yo wut

zeromcd73

O shit. I remember as a kid one of those episodes about Clefairy coming from the moon on some spaceship thing? and bringing Pokemon to the world.

Origin of Pokemon story confirmed!

Sai-kun

Banned
You could've just typed this as the title: "Potential Pokemon games leak" instead of saying the freaking titles of the games. I didn't even get the chance to ignore the titles of the potential leak of the games. REALLY not cool but whatever.

If you didn't know now, you were going to know in a day

It's just the name of a video game, who fucking cares lol

Berordn

WHAT. I-HOW?!? BUT IT- THE ANIME- AND ZYGARDE IT- WHAT?!!

WELL THEN.

Looks like we're jumping into Gen VII really quickly if this is true!

While them abandoning the X/Y branding sure makes that seem likely, there's no reason why this can't be a Gen VI continuation.

It could also be a massive hoax, or maybe we get a Platinum collaboration for a Bayonetta Pokemon.

It could literally be anything at this point.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Damn a leak this close to the Direct, that has to suck but I'm excited either way, Moon and Sun, I like it a lot.

its just a name though. Probably good for nintendo that it leaks - it'll get everyone in a tizzy and even more people tuning in to see what it looks like

Welfare

Didn't the leak have only one Pokemon for the 3DS? Maybe we are looking at the NX games. They really wouldn't release another generation of Pokemon games on the 3DS when the NX is about to come out, right?

Mariolee

But a pokémon main game is the perfect way to launch a new console
Wait and see tomorrow I guess
It'll probably be 3DS...

they were overplayed for youtube views anyway

I'm not talking about just Youtube reactions but my own personal reactions that I didn't record but will remember.

Geg

I guess I'm in the minority but I really wanted a Pokemon Z/third Kalos game :( I really liked all the new gen 6 Pokemon and the starters in particular and wanted another game with the focus on them.

Forkball

I'm still baffled by this. There are so many loose threads in Gen VI. Does anyone think there's a chance that this year could have Pokemon Z AND Gen VII? Perhaps Pokemon Z in summer, and then the new gen in winter? Seems like a bad idea though since third versions do sell several million copies, and releasing a third version in the same year as a new gen seems like it would cut into profits.

Unless Z comes this year and Sun/Moon is scheduled for next year.

WHERE'S THE DAMN DIRECT

When we went to Ruby Saffire they added traits and item holding

Helped make the individual pokemon unique (not to mention separating physical and special attacks)

After seeing the most recent generation with mega evolutions and other dumb shit

Can we expect this game to be better mechanically?

Wow this comes out of nowhere. Hype for the Direct tomorrow at critical mass.

I'll go for Moon probably. I want a mega Noctowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom