• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

rugioh

Banned
how is that different than eu atm tho? fnatic fell apart temporarily over personal differences, french cs is a single team with 15 players and 3 names that always have drama of their own, polish cs is just vp who wouldnt make a change even when esl had to do backflips to keep them in epl and german cs is just mouz who consistently underachieve but still wont cut spidii and denis.

theres drama everywhere, just not always in english and often not leaked on stream for kicks

It's not, however back before sponsorships became prominent EU fared better as far as results went. Now that both regions are under buyout walls, although they struggle the same they'll still come out ahead in the long run. NA needs more drastic roster changes to catch up, but now they are not capable of doing it.

Ridisc

Banned
Im on eu and want to find people to play with being very new to the game, where would be the best place to find these people? (I.e in games where im not going to get utterly ruined)

Phox

Banned
are you still mad i pointed out you just have too many russian dicks in your mouth to see how bad those rando team were?
Rando team>
Best team in Russia >

Pick one

If anything you have 0 clue about the CS scene. Why do you even post about the competitive scene of you know 0 things about it.

frbrr

Im on eu and want to find people to play with being very new to the game, where would be the best place to find these people? (I.e in games where im not going to get utterly ruined)

when you're new the best way is probably just finding people in casual or in your mm games.

baby

Rando team>
Best team in Russia >

Pick one

If anything you have 0 clue about the CS scene. Why do you even post about the competitive scene of you know 0 things about it.

so being the best team in a region makes you not no one despite having no real accomplishments?

is CAZ esports, a main team, relevant because theyre the best team in iceland? should we watch out for playing ducks for being the best team in lithuania? being the top of the garbage pile doesnt make you somebody on the scale of the pro scene

Phox

Banned
so being the best team in a region makes you not no one despite having no real accomplishments?

is CAZ esports, a main team, relevant because theyre the best team in iceland? should we watch out for playing ducks for being the best team in lithuania? being the top of the garbage pile doesnt make you somebody on the scale of the pro scene
Playing ducks is legit good though... wtf are you even talking about. Iceland CS isnt bad they are pretty good in most qualifiers they played in and in the lower tier online tournaments.

Vega recently best heroic... so please I'll ask this as nicely as I can for an ignorant person like you... shut up about things you know 0 things about you toxic person.

baby

im just flabbergasted you could say main teams are relevant to the pro scene

that icelandic team is literally as accomplished as clg red

Phox

Banned
im just flabbergasted you could say main teams are relevant to the pro scene

that icelandic team is literally as accomplished as clg red
Last time you've actually seen 2 of the Iceland teams play cs... go on I'll wait.

Anyone on warmonkys > you

Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.

Revolver:
  • Firing delay significantly reduced

Negev:
  • New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
  • Reduced price.
  • New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.

cHinzo

Yo Revolver buffs would be cool. Also Negev won't be a troll drop anymore? Time to drop my teammates M249s then. :DD

Edit: also, what are bots gonna buy now?!

soultron

Banned
I like how the Negev was basically them copying some the HMG exotics in Destiny where accuracy increases over time if the weapon is fired continuously.

How are you even going to hold LMB down and expose yourself long enough for that sick accuracy buff if someone scores a HS on your candy ass?

Uriah

Yeah, I don't get the new Negev. You're just going to get shot in the head while spraying wildly. CSGO doesn't have a suppression mechanic like the Red Orchestra franchise so I don't see it being useful.

baby

you guys arent thinking about it quite right, as bad of an idea it is- start firing before you peek, have someone flash you in, then once youre stopped your laser like accuracy returns

rugioh

Banned
I've been getting my ass kicked on ESEA all month, so I figured I would take a week to grind out matchmaking at LEM to see if I could improve my mechanics and finally get back to supreme after like a year. First game I get into, I win and instantly uprank. Figures lol.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
When you get killed through the smoke the first time: ugh what a lucky shot
When it happens again: goddamnit I guess I gave myself away
When it happens the third time and you check his steam profile and he only owns 3 games and has 40hrs in csgo: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HACKERS GET OUTTTTTTT

frbrr

When you get killed through the smoke the first time: ugh what a lucky shot
When it happens again: goddamnit I guess I gave myself away
When it happens the third time and you check his steam profile and he only owns 3 games and has 40hrs in csgo: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HACKERS GET OUTTTTTTT

when it happens every time: you're playing against flusha :>

JDB

Banned
Why is Valve wasting time updating these shitty reserve maps? Just delete them and replace them with rotating community maps.

JDB

Banned
7592ce761eb37242f5c11669364223dc.png

36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.png

cHinzo

Just played Militia for the first time. Pretty fun map, although we only got one round as CT. 😂 Shotguns were also fun on that map as T. They should make some cover to get to the barn fhough. It's so open.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Lmao man I love the new militia, I played a shit ton of the old militia and this version is just so much dumb fun. If you get the hostage to spawn by the inside stairwell as CT you can actually just have 1 awp hold outside while everyone else just throws grenades everywhere and you can just run in and run out with the hostage.

It worked 5 times against gn3s lmao

baby

nrg has a decent amount of talent but they just look... so clueless on overpass rn. its just awful cs on their end

cHinzo

Hellraisers playing pretty well lately. Managed to qualify for this StarSeries LAN, qualified for Dreamhack Austin and qualified for Dreamhack Tours in the last month. Also winning atm against Faze. :eek:

Top Bottom