• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Milchjon

Soooo, I guess TB/BB are fuckheads, confirmed.

I think I can agree to Tommy tearing both ACLs and having to retire (after putting the Pats up 42-0 in the SB)

BigAT

Funny that Pats fans suddenly develop a sense of morality the second something doesn't result in them winning a Super Bowl.

effzee

Maybe one of you guys can help out here.

I have always had my gaf password autosaved and over time forgot what it is. Got a new computer and now am having trouble logging into GAF.

To top it off, the email I had used way back when was a university email address which isn't working anymore. Know how I can reset both the password and update to a new email address?

Hindl

The worst thing about Trump is that because he's such a colossal fascist people are ignoring the fact that we're following the first black president with the first female president and no one seems to care.

Maybe one of you guys can help out here.

I have always had my gaf password autosaved and over time forgot what it is. Got a new computer and now am having trouble logging into GAF.

To top it off, the email I had used way back when was a university email address which isn't working anymore. Know how I can reset both the password and update to a new email address?

I'm sure PMing a mod would solve the issue

I wonder how the Black players feel about TB/BB supporting a racist PoS like Trump..

TBH they're on every team. Malcolm Jenkins talked about the Trump supporters in the Eagles locker room. Brady and Belichick deserve to get raked over the coals for being so open about it, but a large portion of the NFL is rich white dudes who either grew up or went to college in the South.

TheFatOne

Surprised that bill actually wrote that leter. Not because he supports trump but because it's a distraction for a man who hates distractions.
Fuck. From my experience in reading your posts on the Pats over the years, your optimism/pessimism level seems to be inversely correlated to the reality at hand.

Trump win by a landslide.

;-P
Lol
The worst thing about Trump is that because he's such a colossal fascist people are ignoring the fact that we're following the first black president with the first female president and no one seems to care.

Not much you can do about that. Media is garbage, and the right hates Hilary so they will try to discredit any accomplishment she has.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pats fans waking up today like

8ubGFLt.gif

Hopefully it's over early and PA and NC or FL go Hillary.

Don't think Ohio is going to make it. Not sure what the fuck is wrong with those people...
The minute they call PA and FL for Hilary, just turn the TV off. It's over and there's nothing left to watch except for the acceptance speech.

I'm also of the same mind. I hope those get called early and we can move on from the last year of this campaign. Hopefully, Trump isn't enough of a fucktard to truly go through with not conceding. This NEEDS closure.

TheFatOne

The minute they call PA and FL for Hilary, just turn the TV off. It's over and there's nothing left to watch except for the acceptance speech.

I'm also of the same mind. I hope those get called early and we can move on from the last year of this campaign. Hopefully, Trump isn't enough of a fucktard to truly go through with not conceding. This NEEDS closure.

Yup, and the early numbers from FL are pretty incredible for Dems. I think tonight is the launch of Trump tv. He's going to use his concession speech to launch Trump TV. Not going to get closure unfortunately.

JABEE

I think we can all agree this Pats regime was evil the entire time. It just took a little longer for some members to see through it all. Welcome aboard former Pat-GAF. It's feels better in the light.

Chase17

Really another genius move by Belicheck. He already knows that all of New England is more or less a lock for Hillary
don't mess this up NH/half of ME
, and what would galvanize all of those patriots haters throughout the country to vote for Clinton more than that ridiculous letter stroking Donald's ego. After tonight we will all be thanking Bill.

That's my attempted positive spin. Pretty salty/disappointed that the letter was real. I mean, it was clearly pretty likely that Bill supported/was friends with Trump but that letter is a new low. Good thing Stevens remains pristine

If this is close he will not conceding....

By decree of President DM, President Emeritus Grover Cleveland, and Dad Mod Xia

All who are willing and able, will be given a one time full pardon if they repent and renounce the Patriots and will be allowed to squicken to a team of their so choosing.

Effective immediately

TheFatOne

Really another genius move by Belicheck. He already knows that all of New England is more or less a lock for Hillary
don't mess this up NH/half of ME
, and what would galvanize all of those patriots haters throughout the country to vote for Clinton more than that ridiculous letter stroking Donald's ego. After tonight we will all be thanking Bill.

That's my attempted positive spin. Pretty salty/disappointed that the letter was real. I mean, it was clearly pretty likely that Bill supported/was friends with Trump but that letter is a new low. At least it's not Brad Stevens or anything though

What did Stevens do?

Top Bottom