• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX content schedule - three unannounced "world premieres"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
To be fair, The Wither 3 is already a must buy for most. I would rather see The Division to see what all it has evolved into and if it's worth my attention going forward.

I don't want to see the 3rd or 4th ubisoft game to get heavily downgraded (that or a trailer that is clearly faked) especially when the real game is just going to be another Ubisoft'd streamlined mess. I'd much rather see more of that glorious open world Witcher.

New Arkham
Alien Infestation
GTAV DLC

pls be excited

Sold.

RPGCrazied

Are these world premiere games not known by anyone at all? Or is it games we know about but won't come out for a good year or 2? Like Destiny.

Milennia

Showing the mew mass effect would make me fall over...

Do we have any tweets etc. teasing a bioware appearence?

satam55

Banned
Can someone PLEASE explain if this shit airing LIVE on SpikeTV or not? I really don't wanna have to hook-up & turn on my old, retired, launch 60GB PS3 that i'm trying to sell off.

My main android phone does have HDMI-out (via MHL), so which app I gotta use to stream this in HD?

Toad.T

Banned
The secret games?

The Last of Cranky.
Crankyfall.
Cranky Park: The Cranky of Cranky.

It being commercial free is good, I've got to admit.

Elios83

A bit weak honestly.
But Thief, Witcher 3, Quantum Break and possibly Uncharted 4 will be interesting for me.

Can we expect Uncharted 4 footage? New Mass Effect?

I think the hype for this years VGA is very low compared to previous years. Maybe its because there was not as much teasing like TLoU viral thing.

Mass Effect is confirmed a no show. I still highly doubt we will see Uncharted.

VGX welcomes PEWDIEPEW - One of YouTube's biggest names visits VGX.

no.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Are the vote options just for which is seen first or if it'll be shown at all. Not seeing one of the trailers or the studio of the year award would suck.

Haines

Banned
3 hours seems like it could be bloated but hey i guess that also assures SOME good stuff in there some where...

im excited to watch, and go for an e3 like ride of ups and downs

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mass Effect is confirmed a no show.

Unless I missed something it's not, just typical BioWare "oh we don't know when to show it not yet" weasel wording, which they always do.

The Order 1886 and Fallout 4 are confirmed no shows, however.

RPGamer92

Banned
The 3 premieres are obviously The Last Guardian, Half-Life Episode 3, and Shenmue 3 with the Nintendo announcement being Reggie as a playable character in Smash

Sorian

Banned
I thought this was 6pm PST not 3pm PST. Hmm, was debating if I wanted to bother watching but since I'll be at work, I guess its a moot point now. I look forward to which ever game makes GAF crash the hardest.

Isn't it 4 unannounced world premieres? You missed the first bonus one OP.

Was going to point this out as well.

RPGamer92

Banned
Also for people saying it sounds underwhelming; last year the only notable new reveals were Dark Souls 2 and the first teaser for MGS V and the year before that was TLOU. So it has a bit more this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom