• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Seems a lot to fit into the time limit for the press conference, especially when considering time taken up by stage demos as well.

Plus need to fit in Vita section as well.

This seems mega-fake. The idea that Sony (or Microsoft, or Nintendo) would "gauge whether additional titles would be needed to dampen hype" is ludicrous.

Morpheus being called out makes me doubt this whole thing. I sincerely believe that prototype is at least 18 months away from any sort of retail presence. Announcing software now is just too soon.

I honestly hope this isn't true, because if it is, it seems the big 2014 are DriveClub, The Order, The Last of Us, and maybe The Last Guardian.

Hope Sony has a few more big 2014 releases saved up to announce.

GrayFoxPL

Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.

iJBqoVTqqpfcZ.gif

Skeff

So the order, tlou, drive club, siphon filter, the last guardian might all be released in 2014? Holy shit.

I am excite, disappoint, hype and confused

And I don't even know if any of this is true. Wonder what the rest of 2014 hold 1st Party wise for PS4

A fucking Syphon Filter reboot? As well as SCEJ announcements, Project Beast the big one for me... That's a fantastic looking E3 to me.

But it's probably fake as most think... :/

HockeyDud

Neo Member
If all this comes true, I will become a fan of Dualshockers nonsense. But Guiseppe's constant coverage of all this insider crap causes me to believe most of it isn't true. He says the guys track records are always good, well, none of their leaks have been proven real as of yet as far as I know aside from some previous things a long while ago.

Jarmel

Banned
The only two megaton things in there for me are GG's RPG and Last Guardian.

I figured they would throw some sort of bone for UC4 and the Summer 2015 date seems appropriate given the issues ND has had. God of War 4 isn't a surprise just a disappointment.

Certinty

GT6 on PS4 being called GT7 Prologue seems a bit weird? Either way if true not liking the release date.

Hip Hop

Seriously? Why does this sound too good to be true? That list consists mostly of stuff we already know about. Looks really "meh" to me.

It really does, doesn't sound too surprising at all.

Maybe for the Last Guardian being launched this Winter, but the rest we already knew somewhat about them.

Why would a marketing firm care if Quantic Dreams or Ready at Dawn is bought up by Sony? I dunno, most of that stuff seems real obvious and the rest kinda stinks.

FryHole

I swear these things are all written by the same person, there's damn near a house style for anonymous E3 leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom