• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Only have two of them. My buddy coaxed me to buy them when we go to anime events. No regret.
said:
117506.jpg
and this
a said:

Wanderer5

Will they ever re-open the pre-order for snow miku 2015. Why did I miss it, why no one remind me of it, I DIDN"T KNOW!

Lol just note to look out in early feb when the winter wonder fest comes around, cause it looks like they open up the orders for snow miku on the last day of that event.

*had no idea this one existed, immediately wants* :O

8PpwMKM.jpg

I have her <3 She's the CUTIEST! No pics though, since I'm keeping her in her box until I can display her properly. She's the first Nendoroid that really appealed to me. I love her eyes!!! LOL

also her number is 420, tee hee

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Aw wish there was a adol nendo. Kind of wish petites weren't so tiny.

I wish there was more Ys anything, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

------------------
Here's my 14 nendo's, not a dud in the bunch:
XgR0eLD.jpg

Also my pre-ordered/ on the way to me bunch:
mDQTNR3.jpg

Einbroch

Banned

After hundreds of awesome submissions, these are what they choose.

I don't even know what sport number four is.

They must've lost a shitload of money on 2014 Snow Miku because last year and this year's designs have been super simplistic. Ugh.

spiritfox

They must've lost a shitload of money on 2014 Snow Miku because last year and this year's designs have been super simplistic. Ugh.

Bah, should have went with side ponytail.

kewlmyc

Booo.... There was so many much more interesting designs.

Protag

Banned
Snake nendo is just too damn great, wish i had picked him up, as well as the iron man nendo, spider-man nendo and Estelle.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

No description of accessories? No one are buying this just for blue miku.

Edit: oh nm I found it, can't repost since I am in mobile.

#2 for life, #1 looks too calm and quiet.

Wanderer5

Bleh #4 has a bit of normal miku look to her which I personally wouldn't want. #1 or #2 it is hopefully.

Edit: Here their full designs

Think I leaning towards #1 now.

Mepsi

I didn't even know that these things existed, and now that I do I've found 6 that I want so far...

My poor poor wallet.

woopWOOP

I've got an Isabelle on my desk right here, because dumbfounded Isabelle was just too adorable to ignore.

Might end up getting the Marth and Shiida from Fire Emblem somewhere later this/next year too, depending on my financial situation.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

Probably #2 for me. They really looked over the one Miku that had the ear-shaped toque? That was my favorite :(

Einbroch

Banned
I only have Toon Link and he's awesome. Considered picking up more but where would I put them all?

First you put a few on your desk. Then you get too many, so you buy/build a bookcase. Then you run out of space in that, and get another. Well, shit now you're out of room space, so you buy a bigger house.

Fuck you guys! Convincing me that what I need in life is a cute plastic figurine with a stupidly big head...

any more Persona 4 or Nintendo figures incoming?

Nudull

Banned
First you put a few on your desk. Then you get too many, so you buy/build a bookcase. Then you run out of space in that, and get another. Well, shit now you're out of room space, so you buy a bigger house.

So, the invasion is inevitable?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you guys! Convincing me that what I need in life is a cute plastic figurine with a stupidly big head...

any more Persona 4 or Nintendo figures incoming?

So far there's Marth, another FE character, and there's been word of Kirby too.

Einbroch

Banned
what's the difference between nendos and petites?

Petites are about half the size and don't come with many accessories (usually just standard stuff). They also are limited in how articulated they are.

They're supposed to be "blind boxes" where you can trade with other people as they're only usually like $6 each, but you can just buy the whole set from sites.

StMeph

I really liked the P3 Aigis but have had some trouble finding one in the US for a good price. Also would have killed to see one for Mitsuru.

ohlawd

Petites are about half the size and don't come with many accessories (usually just standard stuff). They also are limited in how articulated they are.

They're supposed to be "blind boxes" where you can trade with other people as they're only usually like $6 each, but you can just buy the whole set from sites.

nendos are tiny already and petites are half of those? wat

I get it now, thanks

and here, an old pic of my one and only nendo, Haqua <3

SmithnCo

I just started collecting these recently. Have Snake, Tomoko, Teddie, Jack Frost, Isabelle, Luigi, and Sonic so far. I would get Toon Link but he's so common that I'd rather go for some others first. The next one I want is either Yukiko or Beatrice.

I also want Umaru-Chan based solely off the accessories.

Top Bottom