• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Sunhi, but it was made by Mr. Robot and it was fucking gold.

iCXX1fHU2RUXn.gif

I remember this, got the original link?

I don't think this is the first time he posted it, but here's his post on the e3 gif compilation thread.

It took me like an hour to make, and this is a big gif (10 mb), if it isn't worthy just tell me and i will put a link instead, but after watching the Sony conference, this is what i think:

http://i.minus.com/iCXX1fHU2RUXn.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

On topic, did he make one in the shakira thread?

Meier

The fucking best. Thanks for all your hard work for Footy-GAF!

The original stuff is amazing. If he used a watermark, he could easily turn it into a job like LSUFreek.

Some day, when Nintendo drops a good ol' megaton, Sunhi will make a .gif with the Avengers scene when Hulk transforms, and it'll be glorious.

Also thanks to this thread I also found the let's chat about this girl I met this weekend. Now that was a twist.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I want a best off of his soccer goal gifs please.

LiK

i was there when he earned his tag. much deserved. he made watching NFL football games a whole lot more entertaining. this new season will be great with him in the thread.

Mumei

I have seen Sunhi's gifs posted here and there in various topics but it is great seeing them all together. I look forward to seeing these football gifs he makes in the future.

You know, I wouldn't be against allowing Sunhi to have the only animated gif avatar as a thank you for all these great gifs he's made us.

Mariolee

You know, I wouldn't be against allowing Sunhi to have the only animated gif avatar as a thank you for all these great gifs he's made us.

This would be perfect. I mean, he seriously has put in more work into GAF than any regular user has ever done. Would be a perfect way to thank him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom