• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

iUpKRK518QU6e.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40460762&postcount=97

Dany

Banned
He is the watchful protector, the silent guardian, the sunhi-night.

He made bat-gaf so much fun with TDKR coming out.

The thing about Sunhi gifs is they are, 90% of the time, ephemeral. They're great in the current thread, but outside that specific context they're not as funny.

And every time he posts one, you best believe there's gonna be a dozen slurpers quoting the same image for "LOL SUNHI LEGEND DA BASED GOD LOL TOO FUNNY"

I can't knock it though.

Good humor is about timing and the punch.

So far he's got a much better record than I do.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe I missed a tag fishing thread.

commedieu

Banned
Wow.

I have to say.. I've had such a shitty fucking day, but my lord. I'm laughing at the top of my lungs at some of this gifs. My lord man, this is a new form of entertainment.

I started crying @ the SOTC/Thing one. Took me back to the times of the great system war.. "maybe they are just renaming the game?" lol..

fuck me man.

What a legend.

Sman, I salute you.

edit:

LOL

Eggman banned again. Christ...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
OP doesn't even have creepy ice cream boy eating himself. I still approve anyway though. I'm interested in how in the fuck he makes some of the gifs so fast.

Let us not forget one important fact.

Sunhi is a Fernando Alonso fan.
That's the first reason why I love him. The gifs are second.

Love the gifs but I view GAF on mobile 99% of the time and they're maybe a tad too large. The ones in the OP take no time to load but usually F1 Sunhi gifs or other random gifs of his are very high quality and take a few seconds more than I'd like
to load on my 4S.

I don't know how big on average his F1 gifs are. Can't check on my phone atm.

soepje

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482690
OP
I'm still trembling in fear and scared shitless. My brain is scattered and all I can think about were the images that were seared into my brain as I thought I was going to die.

I was delivering recepits to rooms at a hotel. I work security and I was filling in for someone else. I was on the 4th floor and pushed the button for the 5th floor in the elevator. As soon as the door closed, the elevator shook very violently like the cables had just been cut. I screamed out in horror as I felt like I was plummeting 4 stories to my certain death. As that was happening, images began burning into my eyes like my death and my family. I screamed more because I wanted to live. I wanted to see my baby boy again. The night auditor heard my screams and yells for help. His response "Is that you yelling like a jackass? Are you fucking retarded?" The elevator never moved a floor but the way it jerked and shooked had me fooled. I can't take loud banging noises or anything like that. I'm weirded out like something is following me. One of my employees banged on the security window to let him in and I couldn't contain myself...I yelled and screamed again. GAF...I'm severely scared...what should I do?

Xzeon

Banned
I think the most impressive part out of all of these, is that he can find and use the best clips of footage for these gifs.

I mean, think about it, hes like 'oh man, this situation on Gaf is similar to that part in The Dark Knight, I have to gif this.'

he knows just the right clip to use, out of hundreds of shows and movies, he always knows what the perfect scene is to use.

I think thats a talent in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom