• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you outraged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see who can be the most outraged at something! I'm so mad at some news story I read. A beheading probably happened and that's just sick and wrong. What is wrong with the world today, am I right? It's like a competition! Like the olympics!

qsZrZ.jpg

Steelrain

FOX NEWS DID SOMETHING CRAZY TODAY! JUST LIKE YESTERDAY!.....AND THE DAY BEFORE!...AND THE DAY BEFORE THAT!!!

ISN'T THAT OUTRAGEOUS!?!?

I've turned my anger inwards and am dead to the outrage of the world.

DUN DUN DUN.

I'm outraged that not a single girl replied to my topic before it was locked. Godammit Male-GAF, I wasn't talking to you.

Actually I'm genuinely angry that more people don't get outraged at all the horrible shit in the world.

SUPREME1

Banned
I'M SO OUTRAGED... I'M NOW OFFICIAL INRAGED. FUCK, IS THAT WHERE THE WORD 'ENRAGED' COMES FROM, BECAUSE THAT'S MAKES ME EVEN MORE OUTRAGED!

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE.

Not really, care to make me outraged OP?

Oswald was like, the worst cartoon ever made. Children grew up with several mental disabilities because of it, and now they're being made fun of by other children or getting beat up or something. And one of them is gay too, and getting made fun of because of. That part is unrelated to oswald, though.

moojito

That fencer who was denied a place in the olympic final because some guy forgot to start the one second timer got me pretty outraged.

Makoto

Why is Michael Bay making another James Bond movie? Wasn't The Dark Knight Rises enough for him?

I am outraged.

Ferrio

Banned
FUCKING BULLSHIT.

It's a week before school starts and people are getting on my ass because some imports/exports between two systems aren't happening. Well if you would of fucking told me that the system was upgraded and migrated to two servers three months ago when you did this we wouldn't be in this mess! No biggie right? Easy fix, change some scripts point to a new server and boom. NOPE. Certain shares and credentials need to be made on these new machines. Of course no one here has credentials to log onto the machine to create these, it's all held by the company that makes this software. It's an easy easy fucking fix, but we can't do it because we don't have access... and the tech support for this company is giving us the fucking run around for something that should take them 5 minutes to do. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

jediyoshi

Let's see who can be the most outraged at something! I'm so mad at some news story I read. A beheading probably happened and that's just sick and wrong. What is wrong with the world today, am I right? It's like a competition! Like the olympics!

Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom