• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you outraged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

i1QP59U96VoZP.jpg

Fuckawesome btw!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I am outraged at high heels, taxes, guns, pepperoni pizzas, fried chicken, voters, young people today, Obamacare, RomneyReturns, blame space getting perm'd, blame space getting un perma'd, white privilege, rich privilege, Dane Cook, religion, atheists, Nintendo fanboys, people who like the Playstation Vita, people who 'like' stuff on Facebook, people without Facebooks, evolution, devolution, revolution, hyperbole, football, futbol, soccer, Olympic athletes being unpatriotic, Olympic athletes smoking weed, Europeans making fun of Americans, Americans shooting everything with their 2nd Amendment penis extenders, Bane, Firefly being canceled, Diablo 3 RMAH, men's right, women's rights, children's rights, state rights, leftists rights, righteous asses, helium shortages, ODB, DMT, VMAs and motherfucking hobo Superman.

I am GAF, and I am outrage personified.

I feel like I've not got the respect I deserve from the NeoGAF Universe.

From now on, every thread is going to end with me in the spotlight.

I feel like I've not got the respect I deserve from the NeoGAF Universe.

From now on, every thread is going to end with me in the spotlight.

Maybe if you post a lot, you'll end up being the last poster either when the mods inevitably lock my thread, or it dies after the second page.

Kenka

People who don't understand me, even when I word my thoughts carefully.

Screw them. Like, for real for hell's sake !

ReBurn

Gold Member
No one has used the word 'disgusting' yet. That's when you can tell people mean SERIOUS business.

If I had my own forum I would word filter the word 'disgusting' and change it to 'awesome'. I'd also change 'disgusted' and make it 'supportive'.

That would be awesome.

I find it outrageous that I don't have my own forum.

This threads still going? How are people still posting about this? This threads continued existence makes me so outraged that I had to come in here and express it!

I can't believe the Mass Effect 3 ending.
Such bullshit, I don't want to buy DLC!!!!!

Are you gonna boycott? I've stopped buying stuff from ea, sony, nintendo, microsoft, apple, square, konami, chicfila, walmart, kmart, any store in the mall, target, best buy, gamestop, etc.

Also, I deleted my internet. Feels good bros. Never looked back. Was so sick of all the drama and outrage. Anyways, did you guys hear bout that social issue or whatever?

Are you gonna boycott? I've stopped buying stuff from ea, sony, nintendo, microsoft, apple, square, konami, chicfila, walmart, kmart, any store in the mall, target, best buy, gamestop, etc.

Also, I deleted my internet. Feels good bros. Never looked back. Was so sick of all the drama and outrage. Anyways, did you guys hear bout that social issue or whatever?

I buy exclusively from skymall.

Steelrain

OMG!!!!!!!! My friend just said something stupid on facebook. FUCK FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DONE with that shit. It's time to get back in touch with people on a DEEPER level!

Why don't you IDIOTS understand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spend all my time in the air because every country makes me want vomit/stab my eyes out.

I haven't breathed oxygen in years. I'm posting from my autonomous fortress miles below Russia, near the core of the earth.
I fucking hate people and stuff so much that I had to code all of this on my Apple 2 because I refuse to buy any modern operating systems because they were all made by nazi communists.
I'm currently building a perpetual ice rocket (fueled by frozen nitrogen pressure) that will shoot me into the sun and house me for 65 years because the sun is the only planet in the solar system that hasn't been dirtied by humans staring at it.

OMG!!!!!!!! My friend just said something stupid on facebook. FUCK FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DONE with that shit. It's time to get back in touch with people on a DEEPER level!

Why don't you IDIOTS understand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck thats so disgusting!! the human race is done and I don't want to live on this planet anymore. You should make a thread about it so we can all get angry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom