• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you outraged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

i7aOYVC4XOJ4P.gif

I made it into a Sunhi GIF!!!!!!!!

Religion supported bigotry and misogyny.
Nothing makes me madder than hell than to see smart people ignore any kind of facts or rationality for the sake of religion.

Oh and trickle down, pro-austerity economic policies.

They go hand in hand

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
iX48w.jpg

neogaf was down earlier today when it was slow at work.

All the outrage in this thread has calmed my outrage. Thank-you OP.

Yeah, whatever, up yours.

I'm pissed that all of you guys posted in this thread while I was at practice. I even made it into a sunhilegend gif... LIKE I CARE. You know what I do care about? Those starving, gay, mentally disabled children in africa. I care a lot.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
q2w3i94r023t0p63ut0[hsdofkl;dn
]
as
elgnwhngt]942hw3-5tu]-4e3u
aqofbp023hy0p[th234highon akfnodkjhjfdjs;iokljg klhwe fhjoiejw;oejf;lksej;ljlk ioewhgoklh;hge;kl

12!!!!!!!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Front tooth filling just fell cause I was chewing food and bit hard on it. Super fucked pissed now at work and have to work till 8am. :mad:

CorvoSol

In light of all the rage I have been spreading around GAF, I present the following:

1.) SEVERUS SNAPE IS A JERKASS AND I HATE HIM AND ALSO THE ENTIRE WIZARD GOVERNMENT IS AN OPPRESSIVE JERK.

2.)#Scottwaswrong. #Jeanwasright.

3.)UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGH WHY DOES GAF ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY "HEY YOU KNOW THAT THING YOU LOVED AS A CHILD? IT WAS HORRIBLE AND EVIL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT"!?

Did you guys see how forcefully that brutish male was asserting his male dominance over that poor defenseless angel? I would never do that. I would take care of her because they are perfect, fragile creatures. I must rescue them from slime like that. Only then would she realize that I am the one and only for her. And we can lose our virginity together. And it would be magical and beautiful. Just us, holding hands with all of our clothes on.

What do I do, girl-gaf? I think i might even love this girl.

Riggs

Banned
Did you guys see how forcefully that brutish male was asserting his male dominance over that poor defenseless angel? I would never do that. I would take care of her because they are perfect, fragile creatures. I must rescue them from slime like that. Only then would she realize that I am the one and only for her. And we can lose our virginity together. And it would be magical and beautiful. Just us, holding hands with all of our clothes on.

What do I do, girl-gaf? I think i might even love this girl.

Stop being such a pussy bro. This sounds like 1 post from the confessions thread mixed w/ the thread about sexual assault on that nurse after we won WW2.

TAKE HER BY THE ARMS, SHAKE HER A LITTLE, AND SAY I LOVE YOU. That should work, if it doesn't at least Wii U is coming out.

YOU, ME, DUEL AT NOON!

All systems are go!

Stop being such a pussy bro. This sounds like 1 post from the confessions thread mixed w/ the thread about sexual assault on that nurse after we won WW2.

TAKE HER BY THE ARMS, SHAKE HER A LITTLE, AND SAY I LOVE YOU. That should work, if it doesn't at least Wii U is coming out.

I was thinking that perhaps I should slap her down and ululate a mighty warcry. That is how my ancestral brethren must have done it, anthropologically speaking.

Tesseract

Banned
LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL DIZ THREAD MAD CUZ IT BAD, OH SHEET NEEGAS.

Riggs

Banned
I was thinking that perhaps I should slap her down and ululate a mighty warcry. That is how my ancestral brethren must have done it, anthropologically speaking.

We are men after all. We should stop posting in the WW2 sexual assault thread before we get really pissed off and show our true cavemen personas.

LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL DIZ THREAD MAD CUZ IT BAD, OH SHEET NEEGAS.

You're going to fucking die.

We are men after all. We should stop posting in the WW2 sexual assault thread before we get really pissed off and show our true cavemen personas.

You're going to fucking die.

I don't want to get banned man. I can't fight the power from behind bars. How will I stop all of the injustice in the world without being able to make some pseudo-intellectual forum posts?

Riggs

Banned
I don't want to get banned man. I can't fight the power from behind bars. How will I stop all of the injustice in the world without being able to make some pseudo-intellectual forum posts?

Ya we gotta be careful, this thread gets me carried away easily ...

Also Tess you are going to die one day, but not right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom