• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cop bodyslams 15 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
First cop I've seen slam a younger girl rather than trying to smang one.

OnPoint

Should have put her down for the three count, that's a devastating finisher

That's actually a pretty fucked up thing to do. I'm not sure how but he should be punished

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That music is amazing.

A body slam is not tough to do if the person you're slamming is giving you anything to work with. Anything except them sandbagging you would make it tough. It's really an effortless thing to do.

Seemed a bit much, but it's really, really easy to do without intending to.

*flex*

Also is it just me or did some topless ladies run around during that? What's a 15 year old doing in a place like that?

That even looked like the Big BossMan's finisher

mqdefault.jpg

Doesn't look THAT bad from what I see. Especially since I can't see what she was doing before that would need to have her restrained dropped and arrested.

Know it's not rational, but I hate cops. I've just had some bad experiences.

These stories don't help. There should be more stories about cops being good guys. Not necessarily heroes, just good human beings.

kirblar

This video is definitely missing context. It depends what the behavior of he girl was like in the 20-30 secs leading up to this point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Know it's not rational, but I hate cops. I've just had some bad experiences.

These stories don't help. There should be more stories about cops being good guys. Not necessarily heroes, just good human beings.

Tough to find those stories - people don't write about "someone tried to burgle my home and I called the police and they ran them off" etc etc. That's just not newsworthy.

Damn, that had to hurt. Concrete isn't friendly when you've fallen (or been slammed, for that matter) from more than 3 feet!

I'm on the girls side. Couldn't imagine what she could have been doing to deserve that while standing relatively still if no weapons were involved.

I'd really like to know the context of what was happening when she got dropped. If it was anything like that girl who ran from the cop and got tazed, fell, and banged her head on the sidewalk, it's kind of hard to drum up sympathy.

There are plenty of abusive cops out there, but there are also absolutely idiotic citizens who go out of their way to make sure someone has to body check them just to get them to act right.

Edit: NVM, as it turns out, she was involved in a fight at a club, which she snuck into illegally as a 15 year old. Being a relatively pacifist bouncer (I've only ever dragged someone out against their will twice in a year), all I have to say is NO ONE is above getting their ass tossed in these situations.

Damn, that had to hurt. Concrete isn't friendly when you've fallen (or been slammed, for that matter) from more than 3 feet!

I'm on the girls side. Couldn't imagine what she could have been doing to deserve that while standing relatively still if no weapons were involved.

Was he trying to arrest her?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Lmao. Voicing off doesn't give a police officer the right to slam someone.

The little shit part refers to her possibly resisting arrest in some form. But I'll submit the cop could just be a huge dick. But certain 15 year olds usually act a fool at clubs and Denny's, mostly Denny's.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
If only. There are entire swaths of law enforcement that have tried to argue videotaping like this should be illegal. Thankfully the courts have (mostly) sided with citizens.

I've heard cops saying that helmet/cap cameras shouldn't be allowed because they can only show a small viewpoint. You know, THE SAME AS THE FRIGGIN POLICEMAN IN QUESTION.

God forbid judges and attorneys could ever see the same as a cop did before engaging in questionable behaviour.

It's weird that th camera man pointed at her direction right as she was about to bodyslammed. There probably was an escalating argument before the slam and that's why the camera man pointed that way during that specific moment.

Mudkips

Banned
lol so overdramatic

Thats not excessive force..just force

Yup.
Of course we don't see what happened before, but if she was behaving in a way that warranted any use of force, I have no problem with the level of force that she got.
Being 15 and female doesn't give you a pass.

as it turns out, she was involved in a fight at a club, which she snuck into illegally as a 15 year old.

Sympathy meter failing to register.

WarMacheen

Don't do stupid shit, don't get body slammed

Though I'm sure she was just minding her own and the cop simply walked up and did his best big bossman impression out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom