• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Fantasy Basketball Leauge

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey guys,
I'm starting up an ESPN fantasy league this week, and I'm looking for a couple more people to fill up the league.
I've already got 4 or 5 committed ( I might have more) so I need 4 or 5 more to fill up.
Yes it is a pay league. I play the pay leagues because people usually care more about their teams.
It's 30 for a team. Just so you know.

Fify has commented that he is probably in. But lets get some more GAFers!!

Let me know here. And I will send you the league info.

Fifty

I'm in. ESPN leagues rock. I wasn't able to get anyone to join an ESPN NFL league this year, so I'm kind of doubtful, but it would be great if we could get some GA members involved.

edit: I think this is in the wrong forum. "leauge"! :p

Fifty

CBS Sportsline has Gold leagues, that offer a $150 prize, and it's $30 to sign up with them. I don't think we'd be able to fill any pay league with GA people though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
30 bucks compared to FREE Yahoo leagues? o_O

Yahoo leagues have too many quitters and too many stupid trades. ESPN just seems to run smoother than any of the other ones I've played and you get like stats updates every minute with ESPN. At least you used to .

I didn't think anyone other than Fifty would be interested but I figured I would ask.

Top Bottom