• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NRS reveals Cyborg/Nightwing for Injustice Gods Among Us (maybe more at Comic-Con)

I agree with this. I think Joker is pretty much a given so as much as I would like Catwoman, for diversity sake, I would prefer no Catwoman.

But I have a feeling shes going to be in...

I'm okay with Catwoman if she adds move diversity.

Who else could have a moveset featuring claw scratching and a whip?

Kizer

I'm okay with Catwoman if she adds move diversity.

Who else could have a moveset featuring claw scratching and a whip?

Cheeta. She also has a cat-like thing going for her and isn't a Batman character (She is a Wonder-woman villain)
46823L.jpg

^She currently looks like that (not that it matters since they will probably make her look differently anyway, but just as reference I guess)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
rNhyEl.jpg

For some reason all I see is this: (Buzzed hair cut, no more feather, black face paint/mask, same scowl)

Fs7vil.gif

@MUWANdo

Banned
He reminds me of that one dude from MK4... Reiko? The guy whose ending involves walking into a portal and cutting to credits.

He reminds me of that one dude from MK4... Reiko? The guy whose ending involves walking into a portal and cutting to credits.

Haha yea now that you mentioned it, I see it. I really wish they'd give Nightwing the long parted hair or even the ponytail. If they can change Batmans super hopefully they'll make the change to Nightwings look.

TreIII

I hope this game isn't too Batman heavy. Between Harley, Nightwing, and Bats himself, 3 of the 8 revealed characters are from Batman. And I'd say Joker and Catwoman are pretty high possibilities, given their presence in MK vs. DC.

I like Batman and all, but I'd like to see some diversity.

Agreed on this point. Although I would argue that at least for Nightwing's sake, he also doubles as a rep for the Titans alongside Cyborg.

If we could stand to see a few more Titans/YJ members, that would please me a lot. Especially guys like Blue Beetle.

Gartooth

220px-Countdown_to_Mystery_1_textless.jpg

Really hoping to see Doctor Fate show up because his large array of abilities could make him a fun and unique character. (though Zatanna would work too)

Kizer

I think that livewire or if they can make her work, Silver Banshee would be great editions for characters coming out of left field. I doubt Silver Banshee will show up in favor of Black Cannery or something though.

It's all about Batcow, son-
gXwBK.jpg

Why stop there?
1906697-superpets__3_.jpg

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I don't know any DC heroes except for the most popular ones so this is all a great surprise to me :D

Play DCUO, it does a great job at introducing you to DC Universe and it is also a great free game.

The Adder

Banned
No more concerns from me about the wager system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFgKC3Skzg

At 3:51 Superman goes into a combo. He gets 2 hits doing an insignificant amount of damage and Nightwing initiates a clash. Nightwing loses.

Look how much damage he eats from losing that wager.

THAT is how the system's been balanced out. Sure, you get life back if you win, but if you lose you eat the combo AND that big wedge of damage on top of it.

Kizer

No more concerns from me about the wager system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFgKC3Skzg

At 3:51 Superman goes into a combo. He gets 2 hits doing an insignificant amount of damage and Nightwing initiates a clash. Nightwing loses.

Look how much damage he eats from losing that wager.

THAT is how the system's been balanced out. Sure, you get life back if you win, but if you lose you eat the combo AND that big wedge of damage on top of it.

I would simply wait till near the end of the combo to pull out the wager. See if you drop it or not.

The Adder

Banned
I would simply wait till near the end of the combo to pull out the wager. See if you drop it or not.

Yes, but only if you know you're going to win or are desperate. Or else you eat a full combo AND take that massive chunk of additional damage.

Kizer

Yes, but only if you know you're going to win or are desperate. Or else you eat a full combo AND take that massive chunk of additional damage.
Because if I win the wager I take no damage at all and would have built more meter from taking the damage. Perhaps what I needed to win said wager. It doesn't make sense to start the wager at the beginning of the combo like the breaker in mk9 because I will gain all my health back from the combo if I win.

What are the chances of seeing Swamp Thing and Rorschach?

Rorschach? I doubt any watchman character has any chance at all to show up in this game. Swamp-thing might though. He has an ongoing series right now so who knows.

The Adder

Banned
Because if I win the wager I take no damage at all and would have built more meter from taking the damage. Perhaps what I needed to win said wager. It doesn't make sense to start the wager at the beginning of the combo like the breaker in mk9 because I will gain all my health back from the combo if I win.

The point I was making is that people were saying the wager system was broken in favor of the defender because they either get that health back and break a combo, or if they don't get the health back the combo still ends. My point was that it balances out because of how huge the amount of damage you take from failing to win the wager is.

Rorschach? I doubt any watchman character has any chance at all to show up in this game. Swamp-thing might though. He has an ongoing series right now so who knows.

I just saw an ad for the new Watchmen comic, DC logo is the first thing shown so it gave me hope.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Did Damian Wayne really turn into a vegetarian that seems really out of character for him?

He just fell in love with Bat Cow is all. He's a kid!

220px-Countdown_to_Mystery_1_textless.jpg

Really hoping to see Doctor Fate show up because his large array of abilities could make him a fun and unique character. (though Zatanna would work too)

Dr. Fate would be damn awesome. Especially if he can lay ankh traps.

Kizer

I just saw an ad for the new Watchmen comic, DC logo is the first thing shown so it gave me hope.

yeah they are doing this prequel thing right now called before watchmen. The watchmen characters don't really associate with anyone/thing else within DC though, so I doubt they would ever be in a project like this.

Xater

they gonna need another Grappler

http://www.heavyeggs.com/uploads/files/2011/November/21/3bb/d99/3ae95ddd507215ae1b4f3a11d46d361b39/1321909367t-bane%20breaking%20batman.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/80236/1492189-05_super.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6535/1371662-stompa_bab_03_super.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well they already have Grundy.

My wishlist would probably be [B]Aquaman[/B], Swamp Thing, [B]Green Arrow[/B], [B]Deathstroke[/B], [B]Joker[/B], Darkseid, Black Adam.

I think the bold ones are very likely to make it in.

No Watchmen characters in this game please. There's plenty of DC characters to put in and Watchmen has been put through enough already by DC.

Top Bottom