• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Birds Space |OT| Deal With It

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Taking a page from US PSN I see

I think when they said 12:01 AM PST, they really meant it. So maybe it's really 1:01 AM PDT

Cudder

With all that money Rovio made on Angry Birds, you'd think a simple midnight release for a digital game would be no sweat.

EYEL1NER

Goddamnit.
Getting me all hyped up for a damn iOS launch and then failing to launch...

Probably had to make sure that all the adds across all the Angry Birds games update at the same time the game launches.
I need mah Birdz!!!

EYEL1NER

Angry Birds in Space?

I guess you could say they...
Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor.jpg

...failed to launch.

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

(I'm so dumb)

EYEL1NER

Those sons of bitches...
I've never wanted to blow $.99 on anything more in my life.

Edit: Booting up Angry Birds vanilla right now. So fucking pissed; need to kill some fucking pigs.

EYEL1NER

lol are you kidding me? That's why I hate Android, at least iOS has much less of these shit rip off games.

Bro, open up iTunes and type in 'Space Birds.'
It's on iOS.

What's awesome is the negative reviews by people exclaiming "This is not related to Rovio! I've been tricked!!!"
The title isn't "ANGRY Space Birds." It's "Space Birds." Obviously it's a rip-off, but to be fooled into thinking it's the real Angry Birds Space...sigh.

Zyzyxxz

Bro, open up iTunes and type in 'Space Birds.'
It's on iOS.

I know but I was just commenting how its much worse on Android most likely.

When I go through the Android store the amount of shitty apps astounds me in comparison to Apple Appstore.

EYEL1NER

I know but I was just commenting how its much worse on Android most likely.

When I go through the Android store the amount of shitty apps astounds me in comparison to Apple Appstore.
Ehh, I've seen quite a few on iOS. Hell, I must have downloaded at least 5 different Zuma knockoffs.
iOS has it's fair share of shit games. I'd rather have shitty rip-offs of good games than plain shitty games.

Zyzyxxz

bleh I wish the Appstore was like Reddit where users could downvote shitty Apps into Oblivion, it'd be a hell lot easier to know what the good apps were.

I'm not going to browse through 20 customer reviews on my mobile device.

8bit

Knows the Score
Surprised it wasn't on Android first as I thought it was advertised in conjunction with the Galaxy Note. Does Samsung have a separate app store?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
In app purchase to unlock levels early still surprise people? That's the least offensive for IAP anyway

Top Bottom