• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Birds Space |OT| Deal With It

Zyzyxxz

Cannot wait for this on my glorious retina-display iPad.

Just to clarify so everyone knows its the best iPad yet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Don't forget to buy the book!

61ZLxJKU%2BrL._SS500_.jpg

Has Rovio said anything about the ipad 3 retina? it will be ipad retina right?

Rovio hasn't said much of anything about the actual platforms this game will be on. We know it will be Android, iOS, PC, and Mac, but they haven't really broken things down as far as iPhone vs iPad versions.

alphaNoid

Banned
My 2 year old can play and beat levels in a row on Angry Birds, I'm sure I'll buy this just so he has more levels to play on.

Adam J.

Was never a huge fan but it's nice to see them put their millions of dollars into an actual proper sequel that looks interesting.

Will get it if it's retina on iPad.

Was never a huge fan but it's nice to see them put their millions of dollars into an actual proper sequel that looks interesting.

Will get it if it's retina on iPad.

Yeah. I thought Rio was pretty cool, but it was mostly a graphical overhaul with few additions.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Unlike usual iOS releases, this game will release at midnight worldwide (12 AM PDT). Prices are 99 cents and $2.99 for HD version. It will be iPad retina supported

Also, Freemyapps said they'll have it for free if you have credits lying around, so wait a day or two if you can't afford a couple bucks.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
My 2 year old can play and beat levels in a row on Angry Birds, I'm sure I'll buy this just so he has more levels to play on.

Same here. My 2 year old had so much fun with AB that I gave him his own Touchpad from the firesale. He is really good with it too, other than the sticky fingers sometimes from food. :) I put some Caillou stickers on the back and now we can tell whose is whose, since I have a Touchpad too.

Angry Birds Space looks a bit more complicated, but I don't think he'll care. Thankfully I have loaded ICS on both Touchpads so we can get this without fear it won't come to WebOS.

VALIS

Looking forward to this.

Beating AB levels isn't very challenging, getting 3 stars on every level is where the fun is. My fiance and I have 3 stars on every one of the hundreds of levels to date. Fun casual game to play together while sitting around watching TV.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whats the word on this for Android. Are they making this one a paid version and not Ad-supported like the first?

SmokyDave

Yeah, I'm in. Haven't played the vanilla version or seasons in months (as there are so many great iOS games!) but I'm ready for more birds now. Hour 1.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Beating AB levels isn't very challenging, getting 3 stars on every level is where the fun is. My fiance and I have 3 stars on every one of the hundreds of levels to date. Fun casual game to play together while sitting around watching TV.

Well, we're talking about a 2 year old, and for a 2 year old, it is challenging. Just getting past some of the levels by simply getting all the pigs can be hard. Most 2 year olds aren't potty trained, but can play Angry Birds. :)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Title should have been "Pierce the Heavens with your Birds," in light of the main bird's Kamina shades.

Cbajd5

As long as there's an Android version out tomorrow before 11AM EDT I'll probably end up buying it.

It's better than doing anything productive with my three free hours tomorrow after all.

celebi23

I'll probably be picking up the iOS, Android and Mac versions. This looks like more a sequel than Seasons/Rio were. I mean, those were pretty much just spin-offs.

EYEL1NER

Hmmm... I want to stay up late and get it, but it will be available on freemyapps. To wait a couple days for free or spend the .99 now. I only debate over it because I run freemyapps on three different iOS devices and have a ton of creds.

Probably just gonna stay up till 3 and nab it.

Fjordson

Haven't played AB vanilla in a while, but enjoyed it for a pretty long time when it came out. Definitely grabbing this. Hard to resist for a few bucks.

Top Bottom