• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

jett

D-Member
MGS4 360 posts again? Shouldn't Kojima port MGS3 first??

I mean, that's the assbackwards logic some stupid fucks tried to apply to people commenting on Mass Effect 2 possibly coming to PS3. :p

On a serious note, I sure hope Kojima and his team aren't wasting their time with a year-old port.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
U K Narayan said:
~There's only two kinds of people in the world~
~The ones who entertain and the ones who observe~
~But baby you're a put-on-a-show kind of poster~

mintylurb said:
Hrm..koji reveal..1up reporting..Jtyettis making this thread...yup..mgs4 360 is definitely coming.
So true but Gaf said MGS4 was just a super long and boring movie with outdated ideas that crazy Kojima fapped to :lol 90% watching and 10% playing. Last I checked the entire movie is on Youtube.

FrankT

Heh I've played it on my triple the first week it hit (just so happens to be the last piece of SW I bought for it) and I'd rather have the next installment, but if it comes so be it. I'll double dip the first time this generation, and likely the last. haha

No hate here and the last time I checked it's still GAF's GOTY for 2008.

CrushDance said:
So true but Gaf said MGS4 was just a super long and boring movie with outdated ideas that crazy Kojima fapped to :lol 90% watching and 10% playing. Last I checked the entire movie is on Youtube.
Not only that, but I feel that the game does some serious damage to the series overall.

I'm not trying to turn this thread into a MGS4 hatefest. I just think it should be mentioned.

Loudninja

U K Narayan said:
Not only that, but I feel that the game does some serious damage to the series overall.

I'm not trying to turn this thread into a MGS4 hatefest. I just think it should be mentioned.

:lol How so?

Loudninja said:
:lol How so?

The ending i'm guessing. The one that Kojima has thrown out that he was considering but his staff didn't like would've been be unbelievably amazing. But oh well, nothing they can do now.

CrushDance said:

GAF also voted it GOTY, if I recall. Can't find the thread, but I remember it being a landslide victory.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
More MGS4 sales the better. ^_^
Who the fuck cares if Kojima decides to port it over even if it means they'll have to cut some things out? The people saying they were going to get a PS3 IF MGS4 doesn't come to the 360 are bullshitting anyways cause they would've bought one by now. More sales for Koji Pro = F YEAH.

Edit: I think it's a new project though personally. ZOE3 would be fucking ace.

Wollan

SolidSnakex said:
The ending i'm guessing. The one that Kojima has thrown out that he was considering but his staff didn't like would've been be unbelievably amazing. But oh well, nothing they can do now.
Link?

Loudninja

SolidSnakex said:

Really?

Wollan said:

Can't find it anywhere, but the idea was that
Snake and Otacon would turn themselves in for war crimes and as a result they would both be executed. But Kojima's staff didn't like the idea so it wasn't used.

I would LOVE to see ZOE 3. ZOE 2 is one of those "wish I knew sooner" games that GAF helped me track down. What I would really like to see is some considerable time spent on redefining the controls. MAybe there just isn't a perfect way to do it, but I've never felt that mech and giant humanoid robots have gotten a great control scheme. Even in ZOE 2, something just felt too...I don't know the word, but I would like to see a better flow of the movements.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
SolidSnakex said:
Snake and Otacon would turn themselves in for war crimes and as a result they would both be executed. But Kojima's staff didn't like the idea so it wasn't used.
That's fucked up. :(

CrushDance said:
But that was due to the PS3 fanboys.
The masses will typically praise mediocrity. However, MGS4's presentation is second to none. It should be played for this reason alone.
Yes, even if the story is garbage.

Puck

Banned
Metal Gear Snap

2d1we8h.gif

RavenFox

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Thank goodness they stopped that shit. No one takes down the man.
U K Narayan said:
The masses will typically praise mediocrity. However, MGS4's presentation is second to none. It should be played for this reason alone.
Yes, even if the story is garbage.
Ahh I see your tag fits. Keep on rollin

Buggy Loop said:
Snatcher on Wii

Do we have to sacrifice someone to get this game?

[im]http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/04/snatcher_gun_mouth.jpg[/img]

It'd have to be a completely new game since Kojima has recently been asked if he wanted to remake any of his games and he said that it'd be a waste of time.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/t/T_3_carrier.html

T-3 carrier
Last modified: Friday, February 08, 2002

A dedicated phone connection supporting data rates of about 43 Mbps. A T-3 line actually consists of 672 individual channels, each of which supports 64 Kbps.

T-3 lines are used mainly by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) connecting to the Internet backbone and for the backbone itself.

T-3 lines are sometimes referred to as DS3 lines.

?????

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
OH WAI-

T-3

ICO 3

TRICO!!

So important that even Kojima Productions are hyping it, out of loyalty to Sony!

fanboi

Banned
Seriously, the rumor about MGS4 for the X360 etc.. all them were fun until today when you started this thread and now it's at around 4 pages and all they SUCK.

Seriously guys, stop that :( :( :(

Top Bottom