• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Johnas

SolidSnakex said:
They usually come out a year after the original.

If the next MGS focuses on Raiden, it'd be slick if MGS4 expanded included some small scenario with some Raiden gameplay.

atomico

Johnas said:
Too early for the Substance/Subsistence type MGS4? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

me neither :D

with VR missions, maybe? that virtual range mode with static enemies was such a waste...

Busty said:
Meh. This close to E3 it's bound to be something small and largely unspectacular.

Metal Gear Ac!d for PSN and XBLA?
That would be great, but they are making any psp games for PSN it has to be portable ops. It's the only actual canon of the story that I (allot of people) haven't even played.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Metal Gear Solid 4 for Xb..... oh forget it

Maybe is some metal gear board game

Slurmer

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
If that does happen then they should allow MGS4 owners to download the add on.

Yep, this is partly why I'm hoping there's no redux version of mgs4. I really don't want to have to spend $60 for some add-ons in this, the era of DLC.

MGS4 + Oxid not for the xbox 360, because it will be a exclusiv launch title for the Dreamcast 2.(Other Launch title will be Shenmue 3, SONIC ADVENTURE 3 and some more.) BELIEVE!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ZoE3 for anything but portable. I love PSPs and DSs but they just won't do it justice.

And no more MGS, they've had their fun!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The Skater said:
It has to be. I can't think of a more requested feature for this game since it released.

It is the simplest one too. It is not that big of a deal for them to do I think.

I still don't understand why people want trophies so much. The end game emblems are pretty much the same thing, would you guys be happy if they just made those emblems into integrated trophies?

I really don't like trophies or achievements. I wish there was a way to turn the notification off because sometimes they interrupt serious moments in the game. I beat the final boss on Uncharted and as he was dying and fighting a bloody battle with Nate in the rain...

*BLING*

TROPHY AWARDED

:|

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
autobzooty said:
I still don't understand why people want trophies so much. The end game emblems are pretty much the same thing, would you guys be happy if they just made those emblems into integrated trophies?

I really don't like trophies or achievements. I wish there was a way to turn the notification off because sometimes they interrupt serious moments in the game. I beat the final boss on Uncharted and as he was dying and fighting a bloody battle with Nate in the rain...

*BLING*

TROPHY AWARDED

:|
Uncharted is a bad example because the in-game medal would still pop up. I think trophies are kind of fun to go for. If I really like a game I'll try to get as many as possible. They're just fun little distractions to get you to try to do some things I wouldn't normally.

Awntawn said:
This might be just a teaser for the big E3 announcement

So you're saying I shouldn't dampen hopes about the tease of an announcement teasing an announcement which will inevitably be a tease (unless it's OMGWTFBBQ MGS5 on sale now!!!!!)?

Awntawn said:
cool kids

2vlp4qe.jpg

Epcott

New downloadable missions involving life after Snake?
Hmmmm... doubt it.

Probably either a new game for DSi (Non Gear Related) like a new Boktai
Or some uninteresting new IP

Epcott said:
New downloadable missions involving life after Snake?
Hmmmm... doubt it.

Yeah, I really don't think he'll ever continue the story beyond MGS4, and if he does, he'll probably do it in a way a little more epic than DLC Missions.

I think downloadable missions with leaderboards (either non-canon or just VR) is a big possibility, though.

I really hope its something for the PSP. Either some MG and MG2 remakes or a new Portable Ops. I don't think I'm ready for another full blown console MGS just yet. I'm still basking in the greatness of the last one.

Top Bottom