• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Poyunch

GZHB4.jpg

What a diva. The way he looks at the camera, obviously screaming for attention.

Speaking of women. Why the hell arent there any sports games with women teams? I mean I know that the men's teams are simply on a whole other level in most sports (and therefore those teams are more popular) but still, wtf? OK maybe having a seperate game with only women teams wouldn't be profitable, but what about having both men and women teams in say FIFA? I guess it would be too much work to be worth it but it sorta sucks.
There were a lot of post on the women futbol/soccer world cup.

adixon

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

The game is becoming so real, the players' psychology is being so accurately modeled at this point, that the simulations are finding ways to express their humanity before our very eyes!

What if EA sports simulations are the beginning of skynet?

Platy

Billie ... you know it is time for you to post a picture biting a game controller's cable, right ?

x3

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

The game is becoming so real, the players' psychology is being so accurately modeled at this point, that the simulations are finding ways to express their humanity before our very eyes!

What if EA sports simulations are the beginning of skynet?

...nothing to worry about

Valnen

Damn. The graphics of this game plus the physics make it seem like the game comes from a wal mart shovelware bin or something.

Hilarious physics though.

KiNeSiS

Banned
is GAY a curse word or something? jesus christ people im not making fun of anything other than a game with glitches

Pay the over sensitive p.c. brigade no mind Salsa Shark. I find this thread humorous, I see no malice in pointing out a games glitch. Crucify these back seat mods like they are roman era christians, fucking hypocrites!

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
Some of them are way to elaborate to be glitches, I say someone at EA programmed them in there to appear at random times.
Nope, these glitches stem from the Impact Engine (introduced in FIFA 12) - it's purely physics based collision between players, and fans pick the most awkward ones to show off online. This glitchy side is only really noticeable during slide tackles, from my experience.

Top Bottom