• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the whole interview the Migos were just being smartasses and not really answering any questions that's why Joe Budden was just like fuck this lol. I only say that because I don't think I've ever seen a single good Migos interview ever. There's always this tension or awkwardness

Koozek

I bet the whole interview the Migos were just being smartasses and not really answering any questions that's why Joe Budden was just like fuck this lol. I only say that because I don't think I've ever seen a single good Migos interview ever. There's always this tension or awkwardness
Yeah, they should just stop doing them. The only remotely watchable one was when Yachty interviewed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM6JWE1cufs

I did a solo AK real quick

Wyty9wS.png

LMAOO

DDOaq_yU0AE45jm.jpg

also that beat tape is nice des

Koozek

Des that sounds nothing like Dilla.
The more Boom Bap-y ones sound a bit like Donuts (e.g. the way it manipulates vocal samples into saying something different) and some of Dilla's old-ass mid-90's beat tapes at parts, but overall more like 9th Wonder.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know if it's fake as much as Buttons trying to keep the Everyday Struggle momentum going. Just unnecessary.

Meier

I figured over time that DJ Khaled actually did more rapping on his songs.. I guess not, haha. I'm listening to this new album and he really just says, "We the best" and "Another one!" on basically every track while the featured artists do all the heavy lifting. I guess he's also talking to his little guy on I Love You So Much.

The album is really enjoyable thus far though for what it's worth.

thabiz

That Jay worthy album was fucking shit. Alc knew it too. That's why he only gave the instrumentals if you bought the vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom