• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Kodak Black x NBA YoungBoy
"Water"

Siyfq6C.gif
0kiXlVf.gif

sounds like everybody is just mad that vince didn't make a gangster rap album

Big Fish Theory will grow on the heathens in here. Production is so good.

I do hope he goes half conscious shit half gangster for his next one though. He's got a lot to say and he left that to the way side with BFT and instead chose to just ride the wave of the electronica vibe.

And also summertime 06 and guest verses like that one he had on that crippin song show he could make a monster gangster rap album if he was interested. If he gets a verse on the next Q album it will be tight

Also speaking of features, Scott's last album was shit but his appearances on this Khaled are great. He is somebody who I think always drops a really good guest spot on songs. Reliable as fuck

Icolin

Banned
Big Fish Theory will grow on the heathens in here. Production is so good.

I do hope he goes half conscious shit half gangster for his next one though. He's got a lot to say and he left that to the way side with BFT and instead chose to just ride the wave of the electronica vibe.

And also summertime 06 and guest verses like that one he had on that crippin song show he could make a monster gangster rap album if he was interested. If he gets a verse on the next Q album it will be tight

Also speaking of features, Scott's last album was shit but his appearances on this Khaled are great. He is somebody who I think always drops a really good guest spot on songs. Reliable as fuck

Yep. Same thing with Jay Rock.

overcast

Possibly. I think it's fair if you wanted another rap album out of this. Or if the electronic pieces just aren't cutting it for you.

I mean the guy is dropping a project a year so I don't think there is any cause for concern for those wanting something else from Vince. Seems to me like he'll be relevant a while and this album will play great at shows.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Is Drake over? Can't even get to #1 on iTunes, Spotify or Apple Music...dude is sitting at #7, #13, and non-existent on Spotify...

What's this song even for? He literally just released an album in March.

riotous

Banned
Is Drake over? Can't even get to #1 on iTunes, Spotify or Apple Music...dude is sitting at #7, #13, and non-existent on Spotify...

New Khaled "album" isn't it?

LOL Drake over,ya'll are so hyperbolic.

WaffleTaco

New Khaled "album" isn't it?

LOL Drake over,ya'll are so hyperbolic.
Huh? I'm talking about Drake's new single "Signs". And I was slightly joking about him being over...but a new single not even charting on Spotify is curious.

overcast

All my life pretty women done told me lies
Told me lies, told me lies

giphy.gif

HiiiLife

Drake will be fine for now. I think his next album is really gonna show whether or not the fatigue has set it in for listeners tho.

HiiiLife

Drake is 7 years in now, it's about that time when artists lose their popularity. It happens to everyone.

I'll say over 8 if we include SFG and Best I Ever Had, which was the beginning of dude being in the spotlight incessantly. But yeah, I'll give him another 2 or something honestly. A 10 year run of being on the charts lol.

WaffleTaco

The problem for me is that his albums are now extremely bloated, no quality control. He also has been rapping about the same things for almost a decade.

Bronx-Man

Banned
More like he wanted to make an electronica album without adjusting his voice or flow to electronica-style beats at all. Compare anything on BFT to On-Sight and you'll hear the difference.

daffy

Banned
Huh? I'm talking about Drake's new single "Signs". And I was slightly joking about him being over...but a new single not even charting on Spotify is curious.
Kind of came out of nowhere though. I'm okay with it though because its a summer gem. Everytime i think I'm done with Drake, two weeks pass and i have it on repeat

Koozek

Man, this is just the most boring, bland kind of Drake song. I don't understand how he's still putting out these. They all blend together at this point.

Ross61

I never heard someone describe their various crimes that may still have consequences in such excruciating detail as I have heard on Tee Grizzley's "First Day Out". Nigga even specified the model of the getaway car.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I never heard someone describe their various crimes that may still have consequences in such excruciating detail as I have heard on Tee Grizzley's "First Day Out". Nigga even specified the model of the getaway car.
Can't stop listening to it. Thank god for LeBron. Chock full of quotables you can't help but rap along to.

You hear me? Aye, I heard I had some sneak dissers
Whoever feeling hot, that AR got a heat sensor

Thirty months ago n***as ain't think that I was coming home
Shout out to them n***as' freaks that I been cumming on

I ain't hear from bitches when I had them blues on
So soon as I'm done fucking, put your shoes on

hZLgRQe.gif

No Effort too

Wanna take 'em to the 8, don't know which route I wanna take
The country wait four years, we take presidents everyday
N***a, take me to the Horse, not the club, bitch the Porsche
Hoe done took off with my dick, I should be takin' her to court

tumblr_nfiup1QGzc1sncaa3o6_400.gif

HiResDes

I feel like legitimate complaints were made that could not simply be boiled into these simple strawman arguments to be easily strict down. I don't hate it, so do you, but the boy basically went from a Nigga With Attitude to Theophilus London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom